Day 21, We made it

Wow, what an incredible ride this has been. It has been pretty rough but hubby and I made it. We can finally have food. We are going to take it very slow. I think I may start with some soup with chunks in it. Real nervous about eating too much. I hope I will know when I am full. Hubby is pretty happy with his results so far. I think we may even get reimbursed from our medical account. It is only 2800 but I will take it, trust me, we need it. I hope we keep losing. I found out our fills will be 375.oo each under flouro so that is alot for both of us. I will have to use any money we get back for that. I got my pants on today without laying down so I know that I have lost weight. People say they can see it in my face. So I put some shots on here of my face. I think so, I think it will look better after another 10 more pounds. I look forward to more success. what a ride this has been so far. Thank goodness for this site. I dont think I would have made it. Thanks everyone.

Congrats!!!! I remember you were getting your procedure done on my birthday, and that seems like it was just yesterday. So I hope it goes that quickly for me. What a great feeling i'm sure that is!!!

Stormy, good job on your 21 days. And I really think theres a difference in your face between those two pics. So great job. Hope you enjoyed your first meal. I still can't figure out how to put pics in my post like that. So maybe when I am ready, I will call you and you can walk me through it. I am a dope with those kinds of things. Best wishes.

Thanks, we are planning our meal now. I can't wait. We will be taking it very slow.

Well we went to breakfast and I have to say it was kinda scarry. I was eating and then I got this pressure in my chest so I stopped eating. Then about 10 minutes later, I felt almost hungry again. Does that mean I was full and now I am not. I dont understand. I ate one egg, a little hashbrowns and a little link sausage. Before we ate, we had coffee. I really dont know how to read this yet. But I stopped because I got nervous and let me tell you I wanted a drink so bad. So I sucked on an ice cube. I am used to drinking with my meals. This is going to be rough. Anyway, did I do this right, is that what is does when you are full? My husband ate more than me, he made me nervous, I thought he was going to throw up for sure but he didn't. I guess he has more room than me. Maybe he stretched out his pouch, I dont know if that is a good idea. I guess I really dont know what I am doing yet. Any ideas?

Yipppeeee, You made it past the 21 days. You are where I want to be right now. I am 10days post op and ready for some food. I can see a big difference in your face. Good job and keep up the good work

Susan