5 mo pic

HI All..... I've added my 5 mo pic... I had the best thing happen to me the other day!!! I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16 (in most clothes). Sooooo.. I was looking in the "regular" sizes in Walmart and a girl came up to me and asked me if I knew where the Plus Size clothing was?? OMG... I can't begin to tell you how proud and excited I was to point her in the right direction and say "they're over there!" I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day! :D

Anita you look great.. How about coming to Portland for the get together, It should be a fun time..

We can teach stormys sister how to make Caesars :P:P

Keep up the good work.

HI All..... I've added my 5 mo pic... I had the best thing happen to me the other day!!! I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16 (in most clothes). Sooooo.. I was looking in the "regular" sizes in Walmart and a girl came up to me and asked me if I knew where the Plus Size clothing was?? OMG... I can't begin to tell you how proud and excited I was to point her in the right direction and say "they're over there!" I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day! :D

You look so great! I can imagine how great that felt! Congrats and keep up the great work!

OMG Anita, what a difference!!!!!! It won't be long before you have a train of men following you! Nice work!!!

Jann

Great job, Anita! You are one HOT Mama! I can totally see a huge difference in your pics each time you take a new one. Thanks for sharing your story and your pics with us!

Denise

You are all too kind... thank you for the complements. I too have a noticed a big difference, and as well, notice a big difference in others when they post progress pic's, so make sure all of you do as well. Right now I'm finding that if I buy a pair of pants 3 wks later they're too big. I hate to go and spend a bunch of money on pants and then can't wear them anymore. Tops are different, I'm not losing as quickly on top. I'm trying to stick to buying my pants at consignment stores. Evette... nice to hear from you! I'm trying to come on here more often and will hopefully become more regular like I used to.. You look fabulous as well! Loved to see those pic's of you and Michelle during the summer. Boy.. if I could ever wear a bikini... yah... I don't think so.. don't think I'll become that confident.. (:

Hey Anita...

It's Natalie. Remember me? We were banded the same day together at the OCC??? I was with my husband Lyman???

Well, I want to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look amazing!!! I can't believe the diffence the weight loss makes. I saw your pictures last night and called my husband downstairs and told him, "Look at Anita!!! She looks SO good!!!" I am so happy for you.

Way to go!! Keep up the good work!! Do you love your band??? I love mine. It is amazing how easy it is to lose weight now huh?

I also love your picture with Dr. Ortiz. He is so handsome. Wish I would have gotten some pics of him too. When he came in to talk to me before my surgery, I was too drugged to enjoy his beauty. He chuckled at whatever it was I said to him and said, "Ah, I better talk to you after your surgery, your pill is definitely working." So, who knows what I said to him. How embarassing!!!

But that was a fun experience for sure.

Natalie

Wow! Your looking great,, keep it up.

Hi Natalie... yes I do remember you.. definitely. Say hi to Lyman! You have done absolutely wonderful girl!! 52 lbs!! Let's see some of your Sexy Pic's! It's time for the praise to start flying your way!

I do love my band as well. It's definitely interesting after your 3rd fill that's for sure. I now have 3.2 cc in my band. I seem to be burping alot and getting the hiccups alot. What's really funny is that when I'm at work and it's morning and I take a drink of something, you can hear the water or tea gurgling or making a bunch of weird noises, and often I have client's in my office! It's pretty embarrassing. How many fills have you had so far Natalie? Are you going back to the OCC for your fills? I'm going down to Arlington Wa for mine. The ladies there are great... tell me how things are going..

Hey Anita...

It's Natalie. Remember me? We were banded the same day together at the OCC??? I was with my husband Lyman???

Well, I want to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look amazing!!! I can't believe the diffence the weight loss makes. I saw your pictures last night and called my husband downstairs and told him, "Look at Anita!!! She looks SO good!!!" I am so happy for you.

Way to go!! Keep up the good work!! Do you love your band??? I love mine. It is amazing how easy it is to lose weight now huh?

I also love your picture with Dr. Ortiz. He is so handsome. Wish I would have gotten some pics of him too. When he came in to talk to me before my surgery, I was too drugged to enjoy his beauty. He chuckled at whatever it was I said to him and said, "Ah, I better talk to you after your surgery, your pill is definitely working." So, who knows what I said to him. How embarassing!!!

But that was a fun experience for sure.

Natalie