I am 49 today!

And I did very good with my food choices all day so I could have a peice of ice cream cake! Yeah, it will be small, but I can't pass it up. I had 2 protein drinks today and I am fine. Those always keep me full so I figure for one day I can splurge and have my ice cream cake. But, I kind of doubt that those little crunchies are going to be a problem since I still have so much restriction.

And before you all freak out and yell at me, my DEAR HUBBY had it made with frozen low fat yougurt! I didn't even ask, he just did it on his own!

And this gives me 1 year to lose 100 pounds! I WILL BE SKINNY FOR MY 50th! I WILL!!!! Hold me too it people!!

I'm holding you to it!!! I was supposed to be skinny for my 50th but wasn't.

I will for my next birthday that's for sure.

Happy Birthday Mona!! :lb21: :lb21: :lb21:

Enjoy your cake. What a nice husband to make it with frozen yogurt.

Tara

:lb10: :lb5:

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Mona. What would I do without you here? So glad you feel successful on your birthday, you did use great control and you deserve a piece of cake on your birthday, especially one specially made by hubby!!

Happy day to you and know I love you ...XOXOXOXO

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Mona,

Happy Birthday to you! :lb21: :dance2::dance2::party:

Hope you have a great birthday. And here's to #50 in a year! I'll be watching you because I'm turning 50 in 2 years. I've told everyone that I'm going to look great by the time I'm 80 but I'm hoping its really by 50. Enjoy your birthday cake girl!!

Hi Sweetheart! This is for youse...a ONE, a TWO, a ONE, TWO, THREE..!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA!!

"Hold you to it", I gonna!

When you feeling you are slippin'

I'll come ocer for some kickin'

You'll stay true til you're fifty,

You're sure to look niffy!

When I'm struggling to lose my first 50 pounds,

You can come to San Diego and kick my ass to the ground!!

LOL...I couldn't resist to you girl! Have a GREAT birthday Mona and so sweet of DH to get you that perfect cake you so well deserved! ((HUGS!))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU EAT THAT CAKE!!! You've done such a great job you need to splurge every so often. And that is great you had a lower fat option.

Have a great one!!!

And I did very good with my food choices all day so I could have a peice of ice cream cake! Yeah, it will be small, but I can't pass it up. I had 2 protein drinks today and I am fine. Those always keep me full so I figure for one day I can splurge and have my ice cream cake. But, I kind of doubt that those little crunchies are going to be a problem since I still have so much restriction.

And before you all freak out and yell at me, my DEAR HUBBY had it made with frozen low fat yougurt! I didn't even ask, he just did it on his own!

And this gives me 1 year to lose 100 pounds! I WILL BE SKINNY FOR MY 50th! I WILL!!!! Hold me too it people!!

Happy B-day Mona!! :lb21: :give_rose: :friends::party:

Guest CaraMBA09

Happy Birthday Dear Mona!

For all your struggles of not being filled properly until now, you have stuck with it and believed you would begin to see your goals. I wish you all the best for the next year!

C

Happy belated b'day Mona! I hope you enjoyed your birthday cake! I turn 42 in 8 days! There are alot of us Scorpio's on here to root each other on!

Denise