Muscle Milk

I read in a post somewhere about Muscle Milk and I think it was in this forum. If you are out there can you tell me what you think of it?

I went to meet with a personal trainer and I noticed it on his shelf. He said I can order it in by the case but I'd like to hear what peeps think first.

Thanks!

Jann

Jann,

I have not tried the muscle milk, but the guys in my office RAVE about it. The guys/boys on my son's football team RAVe about it. I guess it tastes AWESOME!! They even have a cake batter flavor. Let me know if you order it and what you think of the taste... I am really picky about the taste of protein shakes.

Jann,

I have not tried the muscle milk, but the guys in my office RAVE about it. The guys/boys on my son's football team RAVe about it. I guess it tastes AWESOME!! They even have a cake batter flavor. Let me know if you order it and what you think of the taste... I am really picky about the taste of protein shakes.

Will do, Kimmy!

I read in a post somewhere about Muscle Milk and I think it was in this forum. If you are out there can you tell me what you think of it?

I went to meet with a personal trainer and I noticed it on his shelf. He said I can order it in by the case but I'd like to hear what peeps think first.

Thanks!

Jann

I've been trying quite a variety of brands on this pre-op diet, and the muscle milk light is the only one I have found that tastes decent. I have the chocolate caramel.

Compared to the others out there, it's a 10.

I buy it from drugstore.com and use the GNC card. Mix into water, milk or yogurt. I also put a scoop of vanilla into oatmeal.

I also have a vanilla flavor Isopure and can't choke it down.

From Costco, you can get the premade Muscle Milk lite in the paper can. Way better than the Pure Protein kind, but the Pure Protein is tolerable, too.

Thanks everyone, I'll buy one and have a taste and get back to you. My only concern is the fat content. It's really high. Yikes!

Jann

I really prefer a product called Syntrax Nectar Whey Protein Isolate in Cappuccino Flavor. I even mix mine with warm water. I comes in other flavors as well.

O fat and O carbs with 27g Protein. www.vitacost.com and your total order costs only 4.95 to ship.

They offer other products of interest as well.

Another product in Vanilla EAS Premium Protein 27g Protein. 3 carbs and 2.5 fat total 140 cal. at Costco.

It is quite delicious as well.

To your success!

Labella

I tried muscle milk lite and I think it was some sort of chocolate and I couldn't gag it down. Very sweet with a sort of artificial coconut aftertaste. For me it only took a few sips and I realized it was not for me.

OooooOo I'm not a sweets kinda girl. Even at my worst eating it was never sweets based. It was pizza, cheeseburgers, pasta -- you get the idea. I won't do well with this if it leaves a sugary aftertaste. I haven't been able to get over there yet today but I'm just gonna buy one and test it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Jann

I like the Muscle Milk Lite. I had to drink a couple before I came to that decision but what really did it for me is that no matter how tight I'm feeling, i have never slimmed or PB'd after drinking it. I like the pre-made-easy to tote around for when you really need something but aren't in the right spot. :D

I really like the muscle milk but it is extremely sweet. The other thing it has alot of fat (15g) in the drink thats probably why it tastes so good. EAS make Myoplex which is real tolerable. I have only had the chocolate but I do want to try the vanilla. The one drink I have tons of and can't stand is the GNC brand mix. OMG I cant gag that stuff down if my life depended on it.

I really like the muscle milk but it is extremely sweet. The other thing it has alot of fat (15g) in the drink thats probably why it tastes so good. EAS make Myoplex which is real tolerable. I have only had the chocolate but I do want to try the vanilla. The one drink I have tons of and can't stand is the GNC brand mix. OMG I cant gag that stuff down if my life depended on it.

What kind is the GNC stuff you have? Maybe if it is the one I like, I'd buy it from you!

Hi I think it may have been my post....I use the Muscle milk light in chocolate with a bananna and peanut butter. I use water to make the shake and I've calculated the calories to be almost 400 calories with the peanut butter and bannana. I don't have it every day and it certainly helps with the chocolate cravings. It does keep me full. I order it from bodybuilding.com My husband is into bodybuilding so when I order his stuff I get my vitamins ad this froom there but you can get it at GNC or any of thpse stores.

Hi I think it may have been my post....I use the Muscle milk light in chocolate with a bananna and peanut butter. I use water to make the shake and I've calculated the calories to be almost 400 calories with the peanut butter and bannana. I don't have it every day and it certainly helps with the chocolate cravings. It does keep me full. I order it from bodybuilding.com My husband is into bodybuilding so when I order his stuff I get my vitamins ad this froom there but you can get it at GNC or any of thpse stores.

It was your post I saw for sure! I did a search after I started the thread and found it. Thanks very much for this!

Jann