It done

My husband and i returned this am to Las Vegas at 9am and still doing well. There were only a few minor bummps more on our part. The OCC was wonderfull. I am a special needs patient ( i have a bleeding Disorderr) i never thought that i could have this done and it is done. They clinic was amazing and we all walked through it together. We arrived on Thursday and did pre-op and was we could have a small dinner of salad and chicken breast. We went to the hotel to enjoy the meal and orderd. Well the OCC was not lying when they said staff watches you.... My husband jump into the bacon and i settled on two lite eggs and flour tortilla. We got caught the waiter came to our table and said no food and then got the matrde and you would have thought we had stollen something, I argued about my approved last meal, ,while my husband shoved bacon in his mouth... Wimp.

So i settled for broth. Another hand full of bacon and a flour tortilla later my husband said ok broth please. Talk about not wanting to give in. Later we snuck down stair and ordered cheese enchilada and would you believe it we were not hungery and two bites i was worried that someone was watching me. Surgery came and went. The same day are our release we walked in the revolutionary district and i was not in much pain mostly gas in shoulder ugggg. My husband even found a place that offered him two girls and to guys for me??? We left at that point!!!!!! I got a facial and he got a massage and off to bed and home we are not. It was not bad i just have the shoulder gas and will be ready for work in the am. Dr. Ortiz is so nice and all the staff i did not want to leave they are great. Good luck upcoming banders. P.s You are never alone when you are there i met so many people it was amazing

Shana-Lee

Congrats! Glad it went so well! Guess a note to folks though, don't have your last meal at the hotel huh! :) Mine was in San Diego so I could eat away. Although I didn't eat a ton b/c I was a bit nervous.

dang, I never got offered a deal like that, hahhah. Kidding. The shopping was great there. I want to go back. I spent only $100.00 and got a whole suitcase of stuff. Isnt it fun. Glad things went well. Now the fun begins. You will start shrinking.

Shana-Lee ~ Congrats and WELCOME to Bandland! YOU DID IT!

Your journey started on the right tract. Sip, sip, sip your drinks and WALK, WALK, WALK your gas bubbles out! Do several mini walks to jiggle your gas bubbles around and DO NOT sit for too long, otherwise the gas bubbles will ache like the dickens!

Keep a journal of your daily food/drinks intake, your feelings, your goals, and exercises. This will help you with your success in your new lifestyle change. Remember to relax and rest for the first 3 weeks for you and the band to heal inside. Don't rush...take this opportunity to focus on your new life. Keep us posted on how you are doing! WTG!!

Glad to hear it is over and you are doing fine!

I had my last meal at the hotel and they never said a word to me. Although, I don't know that I mentioned what I was there for so they didn't know.

Revolution avenue was very different each time I went. I was three 3 times this year and each of those times, it was like a whole new experience. But no, I didn't get an offer of men, boohoo for me! Just kidding, but it would have been funny!

Gonna be in Mexico next weekend and will see if I get any hot offers!

My husband and i returned this am to Las Vegas at 9am and still doing well. There were only a few minor bummps more on our part. The OCC was wonderfull. I am a special needs patient ( i have a bleeding Disorderr) i never thought that i could have this done and it is done. They clinic was amazing and we all walked through it together. We arrived on Thursday and did pre-op and was we could have a small dinner of salad and chicken breast. We went to the hotel to enjoy the meal and orderd. Well the OCC was not lying when they said staff watches you.... My husband jump into the bacon and i settled on two lite eggs and flour tortilla. We got caught the waiter came to our table and said no food and then got the matrde and you would have thought we had stollen something, I argued about my approved last meal, ,while my husband shoved bacon in his mouth... Wimp.

So i settled for broth. Another hand full of bacon and a flour tortilla later my husband said ok broth please. Talk about not wanting to give in. Later we snuck down stair and ordered cheese enchilada and would you believe it we were not hungery and two bites i was worried that someone was watching me. Surgery came and went. The same day are our release we walked in the revolutionary district and i was not in much pain mostly gas in shoulder ugggg. My husband even found a place that offered him two girls and to guys for me??? We left at that point!!!!!! I got a facial and he got a massage and off to bed and home we are not. It was not bad i just have the shoulder gas and will be ready for work in the am. Dr. Ortiz is so nice and all the staff i did not want to leave they are great. Good luck upcoming banders. P.s You are never alone when you are there i met so many people it was amazing

Shana-Lee

Shana!! I am glad you made it home! After a cancellation, reroute, and delays, we got back to our house at about 2 AM. Yea, not cool. I was not in the best of moods. lol. That is way to long to be in airports. Just updating you like I said I would about our return. I will talk to you later.

Leah

P.S. Shana is hilarious; her and her husband both kind of kept an eye on me and I loved them. :)