NSV and 6 month picture

Look at you!! You are a total hottie..look at how small your waistline is! Wow!!

By the way..those jeans look BIG on you sister! WOOOO!!

Wow you look GREAT! Keep up the good work and thanks for the pics. When I see pics like this, it makes me work even harder!

I am from texas and I am sorry I have never hear of your town. Is it near Houston?

Thanks, its been the same with me seeing the pictures of the ones of bandsters before me. That is what has keeped me going also. And Cactus is 60 miles north of Amarillo.

Look at you!! You are a total hottie..look at how small your waistline is! Wow!!

By the way..those jeans look BIG on you sister! WOOOO!!

These are the 14 I just got the the 16 were to big already. Im getting there. Maybe I should have tried a size 12. No that would be just crazy.......I havent been a size 14 in over 20 years. Least of all to think im a 12 already. Im going to Amarillo tonite for a support group maybe I should go shopping in the size 12?

You look great. Keep up all that hard work. Ain't the band great? :D

Oh yes it is. Its the best thing ever made. I went to a support metting today, I was the only one with the band everyone else had the gastric by pass done, and nobody but me was happy there. They said that the have lots of trouble with that surgery.

Hey Denise, remember me...we met at the OCC? You are doing amazing, I just joined and wow, this place has alot of great info!

I see you are doing very well and looking hot, almost didn't recognize you! Keep it you, you are an inspiration!

Thanks Girl, I think I remember you. Are you Ann. The lady that went with her husband and didnt stay the night at the hospital, that way you could go shopping early the next day? How has youre journey been? Keep in thouch you have my email address dont you?

Denise~ GORGEOUS!!! You really rock sister!!!

((HUGS!)) I am so PROUD of you!!!!

Thanks Jazzy, this has been just wonderful, I havent been in a size 14 since forever and I havent been 203 in for over 20 years.