Any SF Bay Area lapbanders?

I'm looking for other Bay Area lapbanders. I'm having my surgery done on the 9th and are so excited.

If you're having it done soon please write back. Hopefully we can keep in touch, visit, and support

each other thru-out the process.

Happy Holidays,

SlimColaGirl

Hi! Congragulations on your decision to be banded! I had my surgery on Dec 3rd and I am on post-op day 16. This has been by far, the best decision I have ever made. I live in the southbay. I think that sounds great as far as builiding a support system around the bay area. Are you up in SF?

Hi! Congragulations on your decision to be banded! I had my surgery on Dec 3rd and I am on post-op day 16. This has been by far, the best decision I have ever made. I live in the southbay. I think that sounds great as far as builiding a support system around the bay area. Are you up in SF?

YAYYYYY, thanks for replying sarahrnrx! Yes I live in SF. I'm glad you're having success with the band and I wish you so much more! I'm looking forward to my own weight loss journey to begin... again... but hopefully I can keep it off this time.

Hopefully we can meet up sometime for coffee. I'm eager to pick your brain on how you live with the band now. There's only so much I can learn from Youtube videos and forum testimonials. :-D

hi,

My name is Erica and I was banded on dec. 3rd too. I live in the east bay right now. I use to live in s.f and hope to move back soon. Congratulations on your nearing surgery date. Best of luck.

Erica

awesome hi Erica.

Lovely to hear from you. I wish you all the luck with your band and moving back to SF someday. I've been here for 14 years now and it's never a dull moment in this town. I definitely have a love affair with San Francisco. It's an expensive town, but I've lived here so long I have rent control and know hot to live on the cheap and still have fun. Us bay area girls have to stick together you know. :-) I can barely get anything done from all the excitement about getting my band. Everything is happy and feels like Christmas. I'm skipping around the house like an idiot. hehe, ok back to work. :-)

awesome hi Erica.

Lovely to hear from you. I wish you all the luck with your band and moving back to SF someday. I've been here for 14 years now and it's never a dull moment in this town. I definitely have a love affair with San Francisco. It's an expensive town, but I've lived here so long I have rent control and know hot to live on the cheap and still have fun. Us bay area girls have to stick together you know. :-) I can barely get anything done from all the excitement about getting my band. Everything is happy and feels like Christmas. I'm skipping around the house like an idiot. hehe, ok back to work. :-)

LOL...Oh, I totally understand what you are saying girl! I was all smiles and just dancing around...looking like an idiot too! You are not alone on this! But it sure is nice to hear someone post this...I don't feel alone!

You are really going to have a ride for your life on this new band adventure. Keep us posted on how you are doing on your journey and come on here for any questions or concerns! We are all here to help you.

Erica - WELCOME to Bandland! WTG!!

Congrats on your decision and welcome to the forum!