Jan 16th- My Mom is getting Banded!

Hey all, my wonderful mom is being banded on Jan 16th... we are flying in that morning, having her tests and such done that morning and her band put in that afternoon!

She has done some research but I guess seeing me lose 90lbs in 2008 was motivation enough for her to want to get banded too... so I hope to meet some of you guys and that you can help support her as she starts her journey!!

So if you are having surgery or a fill on the 16th look for us!!

WOW, you look amazing.. congratulations. I am so happy for you and your mom, My son and I are both banded and it's an amazing bond we share.

I am glad to see you back on the forum.. the newbies will love to see your transformation and your moms, just as I did when I was new.

thanks for posting again, you were truley missed.

Hey all, my wonderful mom is being banded on Jan 16th... we are flying in that morning, having her tests and such done that morning and her band put in that afternoon!

She has done some research but I guess seeing me lose 90lbs in 2008 was motivation enough for her to want to get banded too... so I hope to meet some of you guys and that you can help support her as she starts her journey!!

So if you are having surgery or a fill on the 16th look for us!!

AWESOME Michelle ~ she has a GREAT supporter...YOU!...to help her along! Also congtats in losing 90 lbs ~ you look FANTASTIC!! You are truly an inspiration for all of us! Wishing the best for your Mum and bring her on this for us to encourage her ~ we all can help guide her along!

((HUGS!)) Jude ^,,^

Hey Michelle

Did your mum know from the beginning? I thought you hadn't told anyone etc.

You Look amazing !!

Its great having someone who knows what its like.

Are you going to get an adjustment or checked under flouro.

I'm at the OCC this weekend as I need an Unfill,and it will be nice to get everything checked out as its been nearly a year.

I only have 5lbs to go until I reach goal.

Oh my God girl, you are wasting away to nothing!!!!! Seriously, you look fantastic, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And congratulations to your mom, that is wonderful that she is doing this too. Good for her. You will be a terrific help to her and an awesome inspiration like you are to everyone here.

I have missed you here very much. I hope you stick around some.

Wow, Congratulations to you and your mom. I will be there getting my second fill on the 16th. If you will be staying at the Lucerna, maybe I'll see you there. I will be there with my daughter. I am down about 100 lbs, but still have a ways to go. Good luck to your mom and see ya'll in TJ.

Oh Michelle, I am so happy that I get to meet you! I will be banded on the 16th, I will be getting in on the 15th with my mom.

I have been following you on this forum since September and in the back of my mind I keep telling myself that I am going to drop the weight just like Michelle did and look as hot as she does!

What a treat to meet the person that has been motivating me during the last 4 months!! Each time I think what am I doing, should I do this, I stop and look at your photos, what a motivator you are!

Cant wait to meet you!

Jenelle, I will be at the Lucerna!

8 more days YAHOO!!!!!

Michelle,

Congrats on your mom! It's no wonder she'd want to have this down after seeing all your success...

January 16th is my one-year-bandiversary, so I'll be thinking about her on that day. I only hope that in one year she'll love it as much as I do now, after almost an entire year.

Good luck,

--TRS

Congrats to your Mom! I wish I could get my Mom to have it done.

You look so amazing and so happy! I am so proud of you and your success!

You look absolutely AMAZING!! I wish your mom all the luck in the world! Its funny, everyday I wake up, I get more excited about my band. I look forward to seeing OICU812, jNLEBEAN and Kristy on Jan 16th. I am going to be there for my first fill!