oh oh !

Hi All

After reading Karens post earlier in the week ( thank you) I scheduled an unfill.

So today I saw the lovely Dr so And Dr Acousta. Unfortunately my pouch is enlarged !

I know I haven't been overeating as I could hardly keep any food down,but Dr Acousta said

there is a fine line between slippage and enlarged pouch.

So I have a complete unfill now and have to go on liquids for a week and anti-acids for 5 days. and NO fill for at least 4 weeks.

I only wanted to lose another 5lbs but I'm more nervous about gaining.

Back to lean cuisines I think until everything settles down.

PLEASE PLEASE don't stay too tight.

Hi Nicole, oh my gosh! I am so glad you are ok and you did not slip it!!!! How crazy. I totally know what you mean about gaining. I have been SOO bad for the past 2 days. I was cool for like 6 days and then I freaked out and realized I can eat anything again!!!! I'm having a fill on the 24th. I hope I don't do too much damage til then. I am sure you'll do better than me!!!!

Karen

WOW what were your symptoms?

How could your pouch be enlarged if you weren't overeating?

[/quot

I pulled a little more pouch up through my band which isn't symetrical making it look enlarged from vomiting too much.

I had pain in my back everytime I ate or drank. pb'd lots and heartburn.

I'm glad I came down and will now only have fills under flouro.Even if it means struggling in between to save the money.It costs me about $1000 each time.

• 3 months later...

Hi

So after all of above. I finally got a fill of 1.8cc in March everything was going great lost 10lbs of the 20lbs I put on until last week.

TOM so expected to be tight and although I've been mainly on liquids it has stayed tight. I'm gonna call a Dr here for an unfill and hope everything settles down.

Thanks

Hi

The earliest I could get in to a Dr here is Wednesday and as I have pain when I even drink Tea I'm off to TJ

for a flying visit tomorrow. I know I have to pay and spend all day traveling ,but it will be worth it.

Hi

The earliest I could get in to a Dr here is Wednesday and as I have pain when I even drink Tea I'm off to TJ

for a flying visit tomorrow. I know I have to pay and spend all day traveling ,but it will be worth it.

I am glad you are okay from the first inital post. Good thing we are able to share and help each other. My friend had her band slip. She was not expecting emergency surgery to remove it, but had to have it remove. (Her slip was from being to tight for to long.) She cried when they told her her band had to be removed and would rather have died than live with out her band. Since, she has had it replaced and is very careful. No fills that are not done under floro for her ever again. Matter of fact she only goes to OCC now for everyone one of them.

I am so glad to read peoples experiences. Although I tend to be a hard learner. I hope having a band slip is not one of those lessons. Once it is to late, it's to late. Better to be proactive than sorry. Glad you are off to get adjusted!

Good for you!