Got my second fill

So I went to see Dr Fitspatrick, here in Oregon. She is very good. Had lots of information and hit the spot first time. The needle is very large. Scarry. But I think it went well. I got .55 of a cc, that does not seem like much and I am able to drink, so I guess things are good. My band is 4cc's so I guess I should not expect much more cc's then that. Not sure. I guess when I get back on food, we will see how it all works out. I am on clear liquids for 48 hours. I will be nervous when I start eating again. She really got on me about not eating 3 meals a day. I guess I better fix that. I would recommend her if anyone is in Oregon and needs a fill. She says I may be tighter in the morning. I am hungry right now and I have no idea why. I guess I better go have some broth.

Good luck Stormy! Hope this restriction kicks in your sweet spot like mine is right now! Woo Hoo!! What really helped me was to be on full liquids for 5 days. I continue taking my chewable Fiber Choice 2x a day for hunger pangs and I never been hungry.

Good luck!

5 days of liquid EEEK. I could not handle that. I had a little bite of chicken today, I know I shouldnt have but I was starving. I am still on liquids and I am drinking like crazy, I can't help it but I was hungry. I hope it dont hurt anything. I am going to have some soup later. I feel restriction and even the two bites of chicken I had made me full. I just needed to get that little hunger pain out of there. I think this fill was a good one. I can't wait to see how much I lose from this. This is really so exciting. I love my band!!

I agree. I followed the OCC rules and just did a few days on liquids after my fill the first time. When I started back on food it was terrible!!!! My fill Dr. here in Dallas recommends 7 days of liquids and today is day 6 for me on liquids after my second fill. I feel so much better this time around!! A lot less swelling! I can already tell that when I start back on food it is going to be a lot easier. I asked them why he says 7 days and they said that he just found that most people need more time recovering from a fill (swelling etc.) I definitely say more days on liquids after your fill.