Illinois?

Was just wondering if anyone from Illinois had their surgery at OCC or Mexico in general. Also where in Illinois are you from

I'm from the Quad Cities,, I had my lapband surgery at the OCC on March 1st 2007 and then I had a lower body lift at the Cosmed Clinic on Oct 21st 2008. I'm not the only person from this area that's went to the OCC, I know at least 6 people who went to MX.

Hi, Im from Indiana but I went to Mexico Oct 2,2008 for my surgery. I get fills in Chicago though from a great team of providers that wants to help take care of us that went to Mexico.

Susan

I'm from the Quad Cities,, I had my lapband surgery at the OCC on March 1st 2007 and then I had a lower body lift at the Cosmed Clinic on Oct 21st 2008. I'm not the only person from this area that's went to the OCC, I know at least 6 people who went to MX.

Hi, From central IL here. I too went to Mexico for my surgery.

Hi :-h

I live in the Peoria, IL area

Banded at the OCC in Mexico Jan 6th 2009.

I was soooo happy when I found out that the Methodist Hospital here in Peoria has a weight loss center that does floro fills.

Where are you from in IL?

lawanda

I am from Havana area. Was told last week that my A1C was at 7 and hate to take pills.. I am starting to think real serious about OCC as I will be a self pay. Have been worried about local MDs doing fills will having the surgery done in Mexico. I was been researching WLS for about 2 years. At first it was just cosmetic reasoning, but now it is more medical reasoning..

I am from Havana area. Was told last week that my A1C was at 7 and hate to take pills.. I am starting to think real serious about OCC as I will be a self pay. Have been worried about local MDs doing fills will having the surgery done in Mexico. I was been researching WLS for about 2 years. At first it was just cosmetic reasoning, but now it is more medical reasoning..

I live in northwest indiana. i go get my fills in illinois and the doctor has been awesome. the doctor does fills with x rays so you will know if everything is fine. you pay 150 to the doctor in cash and approx 100 for the xrays. like i said he is awesome, so you wouldnt have a problem getting a fill. i am getting ready to hit my one year with the band and i am so happy that i made the decision. Good Luck!!!

Was just wondering if anyone from Illinois had their surgery at OCC or Mexico in general. Also where in Illinois are you from

I think "Fillcenters USA" opened a new place not that far from Havana IL. But,, I'm in the Quad cities and I drive across the state and go to either two places in the burbs of Chicago. One is in Downers Grove and the other is a mile away in Oakbrook. In Downers Grove,, you can get a fill with fluoro for around $250 and the place in Oakbrook, a blind fill for $95. My last 2 band adjustments were blind and they did a great job.