100 pounds gone!!!!

Today is a very important day for me because I officially woke up 100 pounds lighter....LOL.. :rolleyes: I have worked so hard to reach this goal that I have to say that I am very proud of myself. I eat healthy, I workout everyday ( even twice a day) and I really use the band as a tool and it really did work for me. I still have 15 more pounds to go, but for now I am so happy. When I first decided to get the band I really didn't think it was going to work for me but it has. It has not been easy but well worth it. I am a new person not only on the outside, but on the inside too. I feel great and look great.. Thank you OCC and the band for helping me achieve something I never thought I could achieve...finding myself again... =D>

CONGRATULATIONS =D> =D> =D> You should be so proud of yourself!!

Time to change your name to bigali_nomore

Today is a very important day for me because I officially woke up 100 pounds lighter....LOL.. :rolleyes: I have worked so hard to reach this goal that I have to say that I am very proud of myself. I eat healthy, I workout everyday ( even twice a day) and I really use the band as a tool and it really did work for me. I still have 15 more pounds to go, but for now I am so happy. When I first decided to get the band I really didn't think it was going to work for me but it has. It has not been easy but well worth it. I am a new person not only on the outside, but on the inside too. I feel great and look great.. Thank you OCC and the band for helping me achieve something I never thought I could achieve...finding myself again... =D>

How exciting! I can't believe that it took less than a year. So encouraging to hear for us new to the band. Do you have any tips or an example of the type of meal you would eat? I would sure appreciate any examples that you are willing to share. Please do not feel that you have to put down anything fancy. What would be a spur of the moment type of meal?

Anyway, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anne

Wow....I have no words that is fantastic!!!! You have done such an amazing job and are proof that it does work!!!!! I am still fairly early in my journey, but already have great faith in it.

Good job!!! I hope you are doing something wonderful to celebrate!!!???

Oh sweetheart! It's hard to put into words ~ you've done so well for yourself! You've done AMAZING! THIS is what we are all talking about...successes like yours are soooo inspiring! You SHOULD be proud of yourself. You worked diligently, aimlessly, and so determine to make this work for you. I am PROUD of you! Your last few pounds will be gone before you know it! Yes, would LOVE to see before/after pics of you so we can visually see your change!

AWESOME ALI! 648005nw8134egz3.gif

WOW!!!!

I am so proud of you bigali!!! Congrats!!! You have always done so well, and are such a super star!!

And everyone is right; those last 15 pounds will come off fast!!

Yaaaaa!!! Can you remember when 100 pounds seemed like such a huge obstacle and you wondered if you'd ever make it!! Here you are almost done with your journey!!

Congrats again!

Lisa

*We really need to start the 100 pound club, (and 25, 50 and 75 pound clubs as well)