Dr Ortiz posted my You Tube Video Interview

I think I mentioned that on Jan 16th I went back to the OCC so that my mom could be banded... (she is doing great by the way down 30lbs since christmas which includes weight lost on her preop) anyways I saw Dr. Ortiz and he was so impressed with my progress he asked me to do an interview with him for his series of You Tube videos.

I am pretty private about being banded (I didn't even tell my mom till 8 months after getting the band when she knew I wouldn't have been able to lose the weight on my own since so many other attempts always failed) but I decided to do the video anyway- I figured that if seeing my results would help anyone choose to take the steps to better their health by getting the band then it was worth being up front about it!

So the link is below... I look terrible, the lighting is too bright and I had only had like 4hrs of sleep before getting on the plane for my mom's surgery but here you go:

I think I mentioned that on Jan 16th I went back to the OCC so that my mom could be banded... (she is doing great by the way down 30lbs since christmas which includes weight lost on her preop) anyways I saw Dr. Ortiz and he was so impressed with my progress he asked me to do an interview with him for his series of You Tube videos.

I am pretty private about being banded (I didn't even tell my mom till 8 months after getting the band when she knew I wouldn't have been able to lose the weight on my own since so many other attempts always failed) but I decided to do the video anyway- I figured that if seeing my results would help anyone choose to take the steps to better their health by getting the band then it was worth being up front about it!

So the link is below... I look terrible, the lighting is too bright and I had only had like 4hrs of sleep before getting on the plane for my mom's surgery but here you go:

Congrats Michelle!

You are have done so great and you looked wonderful~! The pictures you have posted through out your journey are such a motivator for us! Keep up the good work and again congrats!

Carrie

Hi Michelle,

I was at the clinic when you were there with you mom. I was (and still am) impressed with you weigh loss, attitude - just everything. You are doing so good - you did great on the interview. Keep up the good work - you really inspire me and I am sure others too!

Judi

You have had great success. Congratulations! :-D I subscribe to the OCC channel on YouTube so I saw this video as soon as they uploaded it a few days ago. Your story is truly inspirational and you are a great role model for us new bandsters. I am 25 days post op and your story really inspired me. Thanks for changing your mind and doing the video for us.

Wow Michelle, Great Job!! Well Done. Thanks for being here. You seem to have a lot of energy and did a great job of telling it like it is. Thanks again. :)

Great job, very professional and you look amazing!

Thank you so much for doing this, our band has made such a difference in our lives and you have been such a great spokesperson for it.

The video is very honest and it really plays well, I believe you’ll really make a difference in people’s lives when they see this.

You should be really proud of this!

Lisa

First off, you were beautiful, Michelle. Secondly, what a great speaker you are. And yes, you did sound so different in my head also. Great job.

• 4 weeks later...