20 lbs lost now

So I'm 20 lbs down now and my breasts are getting smaller. Hallelujah! I can't wait to get down to a C. At my highest weight I was a 46DDD. Right now I'm wearing 44DD and those are getting smaller. There's quite a bit of room left in my current bras. Anyway, just celebrating a nonscale victory. Happy Valentines Day you all! :-D

Congrats!! :)

For me, that's one thing I hope not to lose. I was barely a B when I was at my thinnest 13 years ago, now I am a C..I am really scared they will shrink again..lol

Congratulations!

I am sitting right around 20 lbs lost too and i can't really even tell that I have lost anything yet just because my body is so differently shaped after having my baby last year. I know that my boobs will be one of the 1st things to go unfortunately, my sister lost a bunch of weight and we now joke that her nick name is Noobs for "No Boobs". :) I fear that will be my fate too! That and a flat butt! Oh well, it will be so good to be thin that I don't really care at all!

Sadly, the chest is the one place that each time I lose weight they don't go anywhere. I lose around, but never cup size. I'd be just fine if they went down a bit!

Congrats on the 20lbs lost - that is a great accomplishment!

Yeah, I hear you Shelby, I've gone down 2 band sizes but the cup is still a D. I never liked them that big and now that I'm 50, yikes! Thinking about a boob job when I'm at or closer to goal but that will be a while so I have some time to think about it.

Congratulations SlimCola on your 20 pound loss. Way to go!

Dawn

Yeah, I hear you Shelby, I've gone down 2 band sizes but the cup is still a D. I never liked them that big and now that I'm 50, yikes! Thinking about a boob job when I'm at or closer to goal but that will be a while so I have some time to think about it.

Congratulations SlimCola on your 20 pound loss. Way to go!

Dawn

Yeah, I am a bit worried. The lowest I have been is around 150 and my hopes are to get lower than that, and as I've gotten smaller in the past it's just made my chest look that much bigger. I'm afraid i'll be walking boobs! I also might have to look into that, but my first concern will be an arm lift. Mine already look bad and i've only lost like 34 lbs.

Hey Dawn...thanks for the message! It won't let me write you back for some odd reason? I tried, but it is being difficult not sure why. <_<

yes happy to see them get smaller. I'd love it and I ended up with a B or C cup. haha I'd donate some of my tits to anyone who wanted them if I could. :-) Thanks for the congrats, I'm happy to be 20 lbs down and feel so much better already. Can't wait to get even lighter. I'm happy with a 1 or 2 lb loss a week. Slow is good for me, long as it comes off. :-)

yes happy to see them get smaller. I'd love it and I ended up with a B or C cup. haha I'd donate some of my tits to anyone who wanted them if I could. :-) Thanks for the congrats, I'm happy to be 20 lbs down and feel so much better already. Can't wait to get even lighter. I'm happy with a 1 or 2 lb loss a week. Slow is good for me, long as it comes off. :-)

Congrats!! You are doing great! Keep it up!! :o)

I bought 2 new Le Mysterie bras a couple months before my band surgery.

Over Christmas, I thought maybe they had stretched or something so went into Nordstroms to get fitted again. I went down 4 band sizes, and up one cup size!!