4 Month Bandiversary!

I am very excited about my accomplishments over the last 4 months with my band. I have learned that I do have to work for my weight loss and that it is true, this band is only a tool to help me. There are times that I still have cravings that I know will lead to a big bootie & I must say NO! If I don't get my exercise in, I won't lose weight for weeks, and water and supplements are fuel that I MUST have!

I have gone through frustrations over the last month as I have only lost 5 lbs. But, that is still 5 lbs lost, not gained, and not holding. So, I have to be happy. I have my 3rd fill scheduled for March 9, so maybe things will speed up!

These are recent photos I took of myself & you can really tell my face has slimmed down. I plan to take full body pics soon. I LOVE MY BAND!

BEFORESept-Oct07021-1-3.jpg

FEB 09DanaFeb08-1.jpgDana1-1.jpg

WOO HOO! WTG Dana! You are doing awesome Babe! Keep up the good work...EVERY pound lost counts, no matter how small. You are doing great and I am thinking of getting a fill sometime next month too. I am trying something different and switching around my foods and exercises before I decide.

647911k05ymdti0o.gif

WOO HOO! WTG Dana! You are doing awesome Babe! Keep up the good work...EVERY pound lost counts, no matter how small. You are doing great and I am thinking of getting a fill sometime next month too. I am trying something different and switching around my foods and exercises before I decide.

Hey Jude....that is exactly what I am doing, changing up my foods & exercise. I figure I can always cancel if I want to. However, I might go ahead even if I decide I don't a fill to make sure everything is OK.

You are such a rock star! Even though it slowed down for a bit I know it will kick back into gear!

Great job friend!!!!! You rule!!!!!!!

I am very excited about my accomplishments over the last 4 months with my band. I have learned that I do have to work for my weight loss and that it is true, this band is only a tool to help me. There are times that I still have cravings that I know will lead to a big bootie & I must say NO! If I don't get my exercise in, I won't lose weight for weeks, and water and supplements are fuel that I MUST have!

I have gone through frustrations over the last month as I have only lost 5 lbs. But, that is still 5 lbs lost, not gained, and not holding. So, I have to be happy. I have my 3rd fill scheduled for March 9, so maybe things will speed up!

These are recent photos I took of myself & you can really tell my face has slimmed down. I plan to take full body pics soon. I LOVE MY BAND!

BEFORESept-Oct07021-1-3.jpg

FEB 09DanaFeb08-1.jpgDana1-1.jpg

Great Job I just love to read your posted You give me alot of hope Thanks for sharing I need to read about all The hard work people do I must work with this band

Its just a tool

Great Job I just love to read your posted You give me alot of hope Thanks for sharing I need to read about all The hard work people do I must work with this band

Its just a tool

HI

><'

congrats 2 you...

wow what a big achievement.....