I am a banded girl NOW !!! wow

WOW !!!

Finallly I got banded on the 16th !!

I am very excited and hope thinsg will go just fine,.... Like I said my real life change houney starts now.

keep me in your pareys... ><'

Thanks to all the doctors and nurses.. my surgery went great... very clean clinic and friendly staff..

didnt have any problom what so ever !!! I will deffenetly recooment this plca to everyone

but my real jouny just stars now...

we made news friends and exchanges our #'s. :-h

Congratulations!!! Hope it all goes perfectly for you!

I have to say - that one of the girls who had her surgery the same day as I did exchanged emails - and now I consider her one of my closest friends...it is great to have someone who knows what you are going through! We email a few times a day and (she lives in TJ) I go visit her when I go to TJ and will continue to do so even later :)

Congrats! I'm glad it all went well. Keep us up to date on your progress and let us know how you are feeling!

Congrats Nazish!

It looks like we're turning the corner into creamies soon. lol

This should be interesting. lol

BTW, due to the fact that my profile photo still hasn't posted on here I'm going to have to describe myself to you, so that you know who I am.

I was the chick with the long red hair at the end of the hall near the bathroom. You and I woke up one of the nurses when we attempted to raid the fridge for water and otter pops. :D

I'm Debbie, and I obviousely have no shame.

I hope you're doing well over there on that beautiful western coast.

Congrats Nazish!

BTW, due to the fact that my profile photo still hasn't posted on here I'm going to have to describe myself to you, so that you know who I am.

I was the chick with the long red hair at the end of the hall near the bathroom. You and I woke up one of the nurses when we attempted to raid the fridge for water and otter pops. :D

hey debbie, i was just down the hall from you (the other brown chick). how's the recovery going?

Congrats Nazish!

Hi Debbie,

you dont have to remind me who you are......

how could I forget you .....

so glad you got home safely...

things are just fine here..

just one of my big cut is still in pain.. and when I talk too fast or my lungs hurt??

So I was wondering if anyone is going through the same thing..

at night time my stomch feels like a rock.. but during the day time

I am fine...... so faar no heart burning..little bit of gas and burping.. but nothing else....

how about you gals?????

let me know ...

oh yeah ...8th day has been over

but I am feeling Ok now.... much better.. I am on pure liquids and yougurt now......

yay naz! you remembered your password! hope you´re enjoying your recovery. i´m already bored sitting in my room here the marriott. mom and i will probably go out later to explore TJ.

take care

Hi babe,

Yes finallly I remmeber my password....

I think I am doing fine..... just in little pain .....

How is your recovery going?

let me know howo ru feeling???

I was wondring if any one the gals on got banded on the 16th has lost any weight...????

I havent !!!!

Thank you all...

YES !!!! I am a banded grl now....

I'll be very honest

I am on the 9th day and still little sacred

of not LOOSING any weight ....

I have lost the food guideline !!!!! :dash2:

anyone wants to help me!!!!!!

:help:

Hi babe,

Yes finallly I remmeber my password....

I think I am doing fine..... just in little pain .....

How is your recovery going?

let me know howo ru feeling???

I was wondring if any one the gals on got banded on the 16th has lost any weight...????

I havent !!!!

i'm not in much pain anymore eithe, but i'm still very tired. i've ended up with a terrible cold now. i've only lost about 3lbs so far. i know everybody's different, but i know of others who lost 10lbs or more in the first week so i'm a bit bummed. hopefully, the slow weight loss is only temporary.

i'm not in much pain anymore eithe, but i'm still very tired. i've ended up with a terrible cold now. i've only lost about 3lbs so far. i know everybody's different, but i know of others who lost 10lbs or more in the first week so i'm a bit bummed. hopefully, the slow weight loss is only temporary.

good to know ur not in pain any more

hope ur cold gets better soon

dont get dishearted.. I havent lost a pound......

hope will soon !!!!

good to know ur not in pain any more

hope ur cold gets better soon

dont get dishearted.. I havent lost a pound......

hope will soon !!!!

Hi, I was banded on the 16th with all of you. I was in the middle of the hallway. My insicions still hurt. I hadn't lost much at first but I stopped drinking so much salty/sodium broths and drinks and feel better and have lost 8 pounds. I am having drinkable yogurt and creamy soup. It was sure nice to hear how all of you are doing.

Hi, I was banded on the 16th with all of you. I was in the middle of the hallway. My insicions still hurt. I hadn't lost much at first but I stopped drinking so much salty/sodium broths and drinks and feel better and have lost 8 pounds. I am having drinkable yogurt and creamy soup. It was sure nice to hear how all of you are doing.

Hi,

Its soo good to hear from you

and good to know ur feeling better now and lost some weight

Good luck to you

As soon as I loose some weight I'll let you guz know.... till now its nothing....

so keep me in ur paryrs...

thanks

Hi,

Its soo good to hear from you

and good to know ur feeling better now and lost some weight

Good luck to you

As soon as I loose some weight I'll let you guz know.... till now its nothing....

so keep me in ur paryrs...

thanks

Congratulations! I got banded on the 17, so you'll have to let me know how you are progressing.

Good luck! ;)

Congratulations! I got banded on the 17, so you'll have to let me know how you are progressing.

Good luck! ;)

Good luck to you !!!

I am doing just fine.... not in pain anymore.. and its my 3rd week...

now little bit of hunger is coming back.. but not like b4.

I am still on liiquid diet

lost 9 pounds so far ....

good experience...

again Good luck to you