Victory at the dept store!

Hi everyone. Well, today I went to the dept store to find some clothes. I picked out sizes that I would normally wear in the Womens section. To my SUPRISE, they dont fit. Not only do they not fit, there smallest size of 14 is baggy on me. I absolutely CAN NOT believe it. I was in such a state of shock, the sales lady went and grabbed clothes from the Regular sizes for me and they fit!!!!! I didnt buy anything. Instead, I rushed home and picked up my gym bag and went to the gym. I have now found a great motivater for me. Every time I dont feel like going to the gym, I will think back on this day that the Womens sizes didnt fit anymore. A great victory since tomorrow is my 4 month anniversary. :D

Hi everyone. Well, today I went to the dept store to find some clothes. I picked out sizes that I would normally wear in the Womens section. To my SUPRISE, they dont fit. Not only do they not fit, there smallest size of 14 is baggy on me. I absolutely CAN NOT believe it. I was in such a state of shock, the sales lady went and grabbed clothes from the Regular sizes for me and they fit!!!!! I didnt buy anything. Instead, I rushed home and picked up my gym bag and went to the gym. I have now found a great motivater for me. Every time I dont feel like going to the gym, I will think back on this day that the Womens sizes didnt fit anymore. A great victory since tomorrow is my 4 month anniversary. :D

That happened to me too! This weekend I went to Macy's and realized that I can fit in a regular 16 now and an xl top! It was pretty awesome! Congratulations!! ;D

wow... great JOB.....

congrtas

Thats what motivates me.....

keep up the good work....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I remember that day myself. I had bought 16W's three months earlier and the next time I shopped the regular 16's were too big and I had to buy size 14's. I totaly skipped a size, but then when I went back home and put on the 16W's it was obvious to me :huh: that I should have stopped wearing those much sooner than what I actually did.

This has been an issue that I have been struggling with.... I have gone from a snug 18 to a snug 10/loose 12. Way Cool, but I feel like every time I walk into a regular size store that people are looking at me like I shouldn't be there. I know I need some counseling because this is crazy but I feel like I am still a size 18 at times.

I am excited for you, it is so exciting to be in new sizes, it has been about 10-15 years since I have been this size....

Congratulations! I love shopping for clothes now! I started at a 22/24 and now I fit into a 14 and it is an amazing feeling! I even bought a pair of size 10 long shorts the other day. They have that stretch denim, that's the only reason they fit, but I'll take it. I can button and zip a 12. This just gets better and better.

Every time I make out the check to pay my credit card bill I just smile, because the way I feel now is priceless!!!!

Hi you all,

I haven't posted in a while and when I read these posts today, I just had to ask.. This realization you all got about fitting into smaller size clothes, when does it actually happen? I would love to feel that way.. is it two, three, four months post band?

I was banded a month ago, have not yet had a fill, and have not lost an ounce since the first weeks of liquid only diet. I realized this past week that I could basically eat anything I try to eat, sometimes have to stop myself from eating too much.. Does this whole satisfied feelings and weight loss begin later? and why am I still able to eat everything, I mean in terms of consisterncy like bread, rice, etc.?

Just cursious,

Danah

BTW, my first fill is in 4 days...