I can't get below 200, help!!!

Mammaoftwins - Good luck with the fill!!!

I just got off my period so I am hoping this week is better for me... I stayed the exact same weight all week.... which i guess is good since usually i would have gained a few pounds.

Still at 220... :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celia,

Just wanted to say thanks and good luck on your fill tomorrow... :D

Carrie

Mammaoftwins - Good luck with the fill!!!

I just got off my period so I am hoping this week is better for me... I stayed the exact same weight all week.... which i guess is good since usually i would have gained a few pounds.

Still at 220... :(

Thank you for the good luck you sent my way... IT WORKED!!! I am sooo excited. My fill went GREAT yesterday. I was only expecting to get another .25 cc's but she gave me .5 cc's. That puts me at 2.75 cc's and I really think it will get things moving!! She found my port first try and I was done with my fill soooo quick... Last time it took over an hour! My port is tilted and makes it much more difficult to get to...ugg!! I weighed in at 216.5 yesterday morning and this morning was at 214 so that is totally encouraging. I am headed in the right direction. I hope that when I get past 210 I will be off of the plateau I have been stuck at for 7 months!! My only fear is that I would have to get an unfill if I was too tight. Since that has happened to me in the past it kindda worries me. It is like taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back. So far so good though!!

Carrie,

Keep up the good work and before you know it you will be in onederland!! You can do it!! You are almost under the 210 mark which is a huge acomplishment!! You go GIRL!!

Christy,

Don't be discouraged at 220 you have come a long way and you are changing your life FOREVER! Just remember slow and steady wins the race!! You are doing great and I know you will continue to succeed... take pride in how far you have come and draw your strenght from that!

Finally.....199....at least for today! No unfill yet since I've been able to eat anything but I have scheduled a check-up because I still have this wierd tenderness under my ribs on both sides (not just around port) and I'm always paranoid something is wrong. Lap bands and hypochondriacs don't mix well! Should know what's up by Thursday.

Sabrina:)

ps-My 20-year high school reunion is June 6th and I had a mini-goal to be in a size 14 dress for it so I bought one and I've ALMOST got it zipped up but need to lose about five pounds by then. I really hope I can do it. The weight loss has really started to slow now.

Finally.....199....at least for today! No unfill yet since I've been able to eat anything but I have scheduled a check-up because I still have this wierd tenderness under my ribs on both sides (not just around port) and I'm always paranoid something is wrong. Lap bands and hypochondriacs don't mix well! Should know what's up by Thursday.

ps-My 20-year high school reunion is June 6th and I had a mini-goal to be in a size 14 dress for it so I bought one and I've ALMOST got it zipped up but need to lose about five pounds by then. I really hope I can do it. The weight loss has really started to slow now.

Sabrina!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! That is AWESOME! I cant wait, got about 7-8 lbs to go, I keep bouncing! You are going to look GREAT in the SIZE 14 Dress! WE WANNA SEE PICS!

Again Congrats, you deserve it!

Carrie

Sabrina!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! That is AWESOME! I cant wait, got about 7-8 lbs to go, I keep bouncing! You are going to look GREAT in the SIZE 14 Dress! WE WANNA SEE PICS!

Again Congrats, you deserve it!

Carrie

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Back to 202 today. I'M GOING TO SCREAM!!!! I AM SCREAMING!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I don't know what I've done differently but my weight is coming off quickly again. I just about fell over when I saw the scale this morning. I re-weighed twice to make sure it wasn't a mistake.....191!!!!! I was SURE I'd get to 200 ad then stay there since that seems to be where I always end up after every diet. I haven't been below 200 in years. I just want to say thanks. I really believe having this forum (and you guys) keeps me focused and positive. My next goal is to be at goal by the end of the summer!

Sabrina

That is Awesome! I still am fighting to get to that 199 point. I dont know what I am doing wrong..lol...but cant seem to get there! I just wanted to say Congrats and keep up the good work!

Carrie

PS........If you think about what u have done differently, let us know... ;)