no restriction

It seems like all the sudden I have no restriction. I seem to be able to eat whatever I want. I am still very careful but why all the sudden would I feel nothing? My scale battery died, I am going to get a new one today but I wonder what is going on. The dr did say that as I lose weight, I would need to get tightened again but it has only been a month since I got some taken out, because I was too tight, this just does not make sense. Do you think my pouch is all stretched out? What are the signs of that? I am worried, if I had the money I would go get it checked under flouro. Maybe I better save up and do that cause I am worried now, not sure if I should go get a fill or what I should do. I am concerned.

It seems like all the sudden I have no restriction. I seem to be able to eat whatever I want. I am still very careful but why all the sudden would I feel nothing? My scale battery died, I am going to get a new one today but I wonder what is going on. The dr did say that as I lose weight, I would need to get tightened again but it has only been a month since I got some taken out, because I was too tight, this just does not make sense. Do you think my pouch is all stretched out? What are the signs of that? I am worried, if I had the money I would go get it checked under flouro. Maybe I better save up and do that cause I am worried now, not sure if I should go get a fill or what I should do. I am concerned.

Hmm...interesting, was it a full moon last night????

If you just got a unfill, then I would wait a few weeks. That is what Dr O did with my DIL and then she went back and got a fill. You may want to meausre out your foods again and use a smaller plate to 'trick' the mind, etc. I noticed I ate a little extra last night, close to 4 oz of steak.

Good luck...Jazzy!!

Hi

I saw my Dr here yesterday as I too cannot afford a trip to Tj right now.

We think my band has slipped as I am in pain when I eat anything solid and even have

pain if a protein shake is too thick.

I go next week for a barium swallow and then we'll see whats what.

All this stems from me being too tight for too long.

the unfill still had me with good restriction up until about one week ago, that is why I thought it was strange that it suddenly changed. I will look more into it and contact me dr. I was just wondering if that happened to anyone else, sudden like that.

Hi

We think my band has slipped as I am in pain when I eat anything solid and even have

Nicole,

I am sorry to hear about your band. I hope all goes well with you next week. Please keep us posted as to what the doc says. Good luck!

dawn

Hi

Uh Oh, thats what happened to my sister. Everything hurt of burned going down, even liquids and it was her badn had eroded into her stomach and had to have it removed. I hope that doesn't happen to you!!!! Slips are easier to fix and canusually be kept in can't they? But you should be able to drink with that. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

I am desperate for an unfil and cant get down to TJ for about 3 weeks GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR stupid plane tickets costing too much!

can you get down to Marysville, Washington? Fill Management can do your unfill for you.

the unfill still had me with good restriction up until about one week ago, that is why I thought it was strange that it suddenly changed. I will look more into it and contact me dr. I was just wondering if that happened to anyone else, sudden like that.

You might be looser now because the swelling and irritation from being too tight may have receeded. I would wait a week or two before going back for another fill and then only get a small one. Sometimes when you are too tight and get fill removed, you can't get back to that same level. Sometimes you get restriction on less fill.

Robin

Hi All

So I went for my upper GI today and my band hasn't slipped but I'm extremely tight.

I have 0cc in my band, my Dr here tested it on Wednesday to make sure it was empty.

The Dr will get the results on Monday so I'll stay on very thin liquids until I hear differently.

Thanks for your concern .