Just an idea......

MyNewLife

I was reading a post that Kristi had started and was talking about Operation Size 10 and Shelby had made the comment that she weighs on Wednesdays. She started this GREAT idea of posting what we eat for the day, (I know it holds me accoutable, cause I got to post what I ate)...SOOOOoooooooo what about a "Weigh in". We could pick the day, once a week, every two weeks, once a month, what ever everyone wants to do and post your weight if you like or how many pounds down or up you are since the last weigh in. We have our food logs, that tells if we have been exercising, what we have been eating and how much we have been drinking. This will let you look back and see "when" the pounds really started coming off???

Just an idea, what do you think?

Carrie

I was reading a post that Kristi had started and was talking about Operation Size 10 and Shelby had made the comment that she weighs on Wednesdays. She started this GREAT idea of posting what we eat for the day, (I know it holds me accoutable, cause I got to post what I ate)...SOOOOoooooooo what about a "Weigh in". We could pick the day, once a week, every two weeks, once a month, what ever everyone wants to do and post your weight if you like or how many pounds down or up you are since the last weigh in. We have our food logs, that tells if we have been exercising, what we have been eating and how much we have been drinking. This will let you look back and see "when" the pounds really started coming off???

Just an idea, what do you think?

Carrie

Carrie - I would love to do it! I bounce back and forth between this board and LBT. It give me some good perspective between Dr. Ortiz and what the US Dr.'s are advising there patients. (I am a 2009 April Bunny!) My fellow Bunny Bandsters and I weigh in on Fridays. It is a nice way to keep in touch and accountable.

Let's do it! When do you want to do it? I am pretty open to any day as I am a cronic scale addict. LOL If I let my preference be known it would be today since that is when I log on the other board.

The scales and I are not friends..lol Someone else can pick the time, I does not matter to me....I try to do it no more than once a week.....Any suggestions??????

Carrie

Maybe "Weigh-in Wednesdays"?

& we can also add "Motivational Mondays" (inspiring stories, quotes & words of wisdom) , "Turn-It-Up Tuesdays (focus on what exercise & moving can be accomplished that day) , Thirsty Thursdays (drink that water!!), "Fresh Fridays" (healthy foods/veggies & fruits day), "Stick-To-It Saturday" (weekends are tough! What are you doing to stay away from cheating & staying active) "Say-it-all Sunday" (a day of confessions from the week past!)

:rolleyes: I'm lame & corny...I know! hee-hee

& we can also add "Motivational Mondays" (inspiring stories, quotes & words of wisdom) , "Turn-It-Up Tuesdays (focus on what exercise & moving can be accomplished that day) , Thirsty Thursdays (drink that water!!), "Fresh Fridays" (healthy foods/veggies & fruits day), "Stick-To-It Saturday" (weekends are tough! What are you doing to stay away from cheating & staying active) "Say-it-all Sunday" (a day of confessions from the week past!)

Those are great ideas.

Charelle - I LOVE IT! Let's get some daily posts going. I could use the positive motivation boosters! Girl turn the corny up, you are singing my kinda song! LOVE IT!

Two thumbs up!

Charelle~!

That is just too cool! I LOVE IT! What a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

Carrie

PS...One Question...*Sniff Sniff*.....Does peach pie count as fruit...LOL.....I have ordered one to support a friend of mine opening up her own business in Houston. She is delivering it tomorrow!!! Maybe I can have a ity bity slice and give the rest away....

Great Idea Sabrina!

Ok as Charelle would say today is STICK TO IT SATURDAY! We all know weekends are tough, so we are all going to stay away from cheating and stay active!!!!!

Today I am SO very busy and I am not going to do very good at the cheating part. Im sure everyone knows I have to pick up my order, PEACH PIE!. I also am meeting an old friend today for lunch with the boys. It is a hamburger place so I will just eat a patty and have a side salad . SOoooo I have decided that I am going to WATCH my calories very close today and I have three miles of walking planned this afternoon at the track. It is raining here and is suppose to rain all day, SO if it does, I will do KEMPO with Hubby tonight!

Good Luck EVERYONE!!!! Cant wait to see how everyones STICK TO IT SATURDAY goes!@!!!

Carrie

I'm in as well! I weigh in on Wed, but if we do it Friday i'll just post what my weight was on Wed each week. I like the idea anything to help keep me on track!

I have one more day until weigh in. Today I am going to really try to up the water and see if I can make extra trips up and down my stairs at work. Football game tonight so Im gonna put the blinders back on tonight and see how it goes in the morning!

xing fingers for at least 1-2 pounds ( have not weighed in two weeks). I dont loose weight every week, usually just one week out of the month is when I drop....we will see

Carrie