Official Member of Bandlan

RevyD

I flew done to Sandiego yesterday . My arrival was a good expierence and so was the border crossing.

I went to the OCC for my blood work but that was they good yesterday. CAme back to the Marriott which was very nice comfortable.Beds were great.

The next morning the shuttle took 4 of us to he OCC who were having Lap bands done.

When we got there I met with dietician who gave me my diet instructions post op . Took my weight , heighet etc and set my goal weight at 175. She said i could go lower if I wanted to but she said 175 was probably the best to maintain becuase obese for over 3 decades. We will reevlauate that goal when i get there.

I then met the cardilogist who did and EKG and respiratory function tests. Everything was a go.

They took me to my room.Started my IV and took me to the OR I think about 1. Everyone was fantastic , Very knowledgable and professional with greats senses of humor.

When I woke up I was back in my room and it was 1:30. The surgery took minutes to do.

The nurse got me up walking right away and their was water and juice at my bedside. We were told to walk every half over then rest. And to use the breathing apparatus ( Inspirometer) 10 times an hour.

I have not had to take any pain medication although she is giving us all so mething when we go to bed. I Only feel a slight burning at the port and mild discomfort.p

I have met several wonderful ladies here and one from the Forom " Disaster walking"

So all of you who are waiting to come and get yours done. Do not worry about it all. I am a registered nurse and I found the facilities here top of the are.

Im heading to bed now so I will sign off.

Oh I think the scale here weighs quite a bit less. My scale at home I was 269 Yesterday. This morning on Dr Miranda's scale i weighed 262. I don't think I lost 7 pounds in 2 days but who knows. I see what my scale says when I get home

Debbie :D

I flew done to Sandiego yesterday . My arrival was a good expierence and so was the border crossing.

I went to the OCC for my blood work but that was they good yesterday. CAme back to the Marriott which was very nice comfortable.Beds were great.

The next morning the shuttle took 4 of us to he OCC who were having Lap bands done.

When we got there I met with dietician who gave me my diet instructions post op . Took my weight , heighet etc and set my goal weight at 175. She said i could go lower if I wanted to but she said 175 was probably the best to maintain becuase obese for over 3 decades. We will reevlauate that goal when i get there.

I then met the cardilogist who did and EKG and respiratory function tests. Everything was a go.

They took me to my room.Started my IV and took me to the OR I think about 1. Everyone was fantastic , Very knowledgable and professional with greats senses of humor.

When I woke up I was back in my room and it was 1:30. The surgery took minutes to do.

The nurse got me up walking right away and their was water and juice at my bedside. We were told to walk every half over then rest. And to use the breathing apparatus ( Inspirometer) 10 times an hour.

I have not had to take any pain medication although she is giving us all so mething when we go to bed. I Only feel a slight burning at the port and mild discomfort.p

I have met several wonderful ladies here and one from the Forom " Disaster walking"

So all of you who are waiting to come and get yours done. Do not worry about it all. I am a registered nurse and I found the facilities here top of the are.

Im heading to bed now so I will sign off.

Oh I think the scale here weighs quite a bit less. My scale at home I was 269 Yesterday. This morning on Dr Miranda's scale i weighed 262. I don't think I lost 7 pounds in 2 days but who knows. I see what my scale says when I get home

Debbie :D

CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME to the start of your new life!!! =D>

Thanks Charelle. I just got up and re read my posting. Still must have had alot of drugs in my system by the look of my writing (hahah) :lol:

Things are going well. Slept pretty good for a hospital bed. No pain this morning . Looking forward to going back to my Hotel this morning

Debbie

Thanks Charelle. I just got up and re read my posting. Still must have had alot of drugs in my system by the look of my writing (hahah) :lol:

Things are going well. Slept pretty good for a hospital bed. No pain this morning . Looking forward to going back to my Hotel this morning

Debbie

Yay! Welcome to the other side! Glad all was smooth sailing for you Debbie!

Hope you're still feeling good! Funny reading those first post-op posts back, huh? I was high as a kite when I posted and you should have seen the typos.

It was like drunk-typing! Much worse than yours. You have nothing to worry about.

Sabrina:)

Same here mine looked like I was drunk! :)

Glad it all went well!

Wahooooo! Congratulations and welcome aboard! =D>