Share ideas, what did you eat today?

slim

B-coffee w/sf chocolate torani syrup

S/L-sugar wafers (too many), sour cream & onion ritz chips, chai latte

D-beef stroganoff w/rice (only 1 tbs), yeast roll

about 60oz crystal light ruby red flavor

I have snacked entirely too much today. I haven't been logging my food intake lately, and I really need to do that to keep me honest

1 cup oatmeal with soy milk, sweetner and peaches (I bought them fresh and when perfectly ripe, cut them into pieces and froze them, so used a few pieces)

I campbells chicken with mini pasta "soup at hand"

rice cake w tbsp light cheez wiz

1/4 cup boiled black eye peas (beans)

2 cups of green tea and 2 cups water mixed with cyrstal lite (mix em together because I dont like the taste of green tea but its good for the metabolism I hear)

2 cups of hot black tea with fat free milk and sweetner

B-coffee w/sf chocolate torani syrup and coffee-mate parisian almond creme (just got my bottle of almond torani, can't wait to try in my coffee!)

L-chef salad w/lean ham & cheddar cheese

D-chef salad w/lean ham & cheddar cheese (I'm starting to recognize a pattern here)

tomorrow I plan to get in more veggies and protein. I also need to work on my water. I didn't get any water other than what was in my coffee today. Not good.

I think we are not following the plan laid out my Dr. O (he is handsome isnt he!!!)

Anyway, if we can eat say 1 cup of food at a time (thats so unreal, but if you have the right adjustment, that may even overfill the pouch so I hear).

I wish you and I to have great success. So how do we keep full and eat less calories?

Having too few calories with soft food makes us ravenous a couple hours later. Yes, even with the band.

Dr O says we need to get off the sweet stuff or breads and rice and pasta, and have more protein (chicken breast, fish, ground meat) and veggies. We need real food and to chew it well.

I find as I try to keep calories low during the day I eat too much later.

I have been having Falafel's lately. These are ground chick peas with lots of spices. You can buy a package of it dry and just add abit of water, and then form small balls. Then fry in olive oil (not extra virgin) or canola oil on med-high heat, and just eat 4-5 small balls at a time. They taste greate are are whole grains and fill the pouch.

I think the fying is not great but as long as its not smoking, it wont turn into trans fat.

THESE ARE SOME IDEAS for you.

Best of luck everyone and talk to ya again soon!

Karin G

Hey folks...not sure if you noticed but we have a daily food log going on. It's the one where you see a date every day - you all are welcome to join in so we don't have to look in two places.

Hey folks...not sure if you noticed but we have a daily food log going on. It's the one where you see a date every day - you all are welcome to join in so we don't have to look in two places.

i'm really bad w/the daily posts - cause my plans & ADD don't follow suit.

i like posting the following day - previous meals to give the full G2. i can start on the day - but it would be back tracking....i'm good either way however.

• 2 weeks later...