first size small top!

I used to be bigger on top than bottom (a size 22 top and size 20 bottoms) and now I'm the opposite, size 8 top and size 12 bottoms. I've lost SO much on the top (face, boobs and arms especially) now I need to work on the tummy and legs. And note to self, no more skinny jeans- not very flattering. How has your body changed? I never dreamed I'd have such small boobs but I like them.

Sabrina:)

130me.jpgw2448.png

I used to be bigger on top than bottom (a size 22 top and size 20 bottoms) and now I'm the opposite, size 8 top and size 12 bottoms. I've lost SO much on the top (face, boobs and arms especially) now I need to work on the tummy and legs. And note to self, no more skinny jeans- not very flattering. How has your body changed? I never dreamed I'd have such small boobs but I like them.

Sabrina:)

Sabrina - I can only hope and pray that my boobs will shrink! After breast feeding my son, my boobs did not reduce in size. For a while I felt like the one thing people noticed as I walked up to them is my chest! Yuck!

I've gone down a bit in size from a 44 DD to a 42 D but hope to loose more! Please let me loose more of my chest! LOL

Boobs are fat, so no wonder they've shrunk down to nothing! ;)

God must have replaced the fat he made mine with and put in something else because the have not shrunk. I have gone from a 46DD a few years back to a 42DD. The back fat took care of the band size, but the cup size is still holding strong. Even my doctor was shocked, but it is what it is.

God must have replaced the fat he made mine with and put in something else because the have not shrunk. I have gone from a 46DD a few years back to a 42DD. The back fat took care of the band size, but the cup size is still holding strong. Even my doctor was shocked, but it is what it is.

Consider yourself LUCKY!!! ;)

When i was at my leanest, my boobs looks empty - like someone let the air out.

IT was pretty gross actually ... We're all built so differently, you can't predict where you're going to lose fat.

Consider yourself LUCKY!!! ;)

When i was at my leanest, my boobs looks empty - like someone let the air out.

IT was pretty gross actually ... We're all built so differently, you can't predict where you're going to lose fat.

Sooo true! :) I'm actually OK with the fact I didn't lose much!

Now mine have gotten smaller, but I had someone that works at Vickie's tell me that there is a difference in the size of a 38 DD and a 32 DD even though it's still a DD, it is smaller. Mine have stayed in pretty good shape amazingly and i'm so not gonna complain!

Sabrina,

You are gorgeous and you are beaming. :)

I have always been bigger in the tops than the bottoms. I was wearing a 18-20 top from Lane Bryant and a tight 18 jean before the surgery and now I am in medium top and 6 jean. Although I haven't tried on small tops yet.

My boobs have lost some, but I was wearing a 40D before and now after being fit at Victoria's Secret, I am a 34DD. (and this is with 2 breast reductions. :blink: LOL...)

Hugs,

Kristi