Christmas Party 2009

Hello,

well I decided to post a few pictures from our Christmas Party.

It was held at the US Grant Hotel. Dinner, Dancing and prizes, although we didn't win prizes, friends did. :)

The first one is of me right after I was ready to head downstairs for the party.

The second is with my husband while we were having cocktail hour. ;)

Picturestill12-15-09421.jpg

Picturestill12-15-09430-1.jpg

Hugs,

Kristi

• Like 3

Great pics!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Can't wait to get me a new little black dress!!!!

Wow! You look Great!

Thank you All! It is weird now that I am actually liking taking pictures again and liking seeing myself in them as well. For so long I was unhappy with my appearance that I was usually the one taking the pics, not being in them. Although I do love photography and I take a lot of pictures for others, I find myself just as happy being in them again.

Ashley, Looking forward to see a new updated pic of you. With only 17 to go, you are doing great.

Shelby, As soon as you get your little black dress, put up pics, I know you will look amazing.

Wormbutterfly, I am sure you will be sharing photos soon enough. The pic you have up is great. Love the boots.

Debbie, :) The change in your pics is awesome. Way to go.

Lisa, a few of my friends said that he looked the same. He has been at the gym too working out.

Mamabear, thank you.

Diana, I got my glasses at WalMart a year ago in September. :) It was the first time I decided to go with more updated fashionable type frames. I usually went with cheap plain ones.

Laura, Looking forward to see your new pics.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Hello,

well I decided to post a few pictures from our Christmas Party.

It was held at the US Grant Hotel. Dinner, Dancing and prizes, although we didn't win prizes, friends did. :)

The first one is of me right after I was ready to head downstairs for the party.

The second is with my husband while we were having cocktail hour. ;)

Picturestill12-15-09421.jpg

Picturestill12-15-09430-1.jpg

Hugs,

Kristi

Kristi!

I just wanted to say WOW, you look so WONDERFUL and SO HAPPY!!!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful time at your Christmas party. Ohhh and by the way, you and hubby may not have won anything, BUT I bet you were the best looking couple there!!! BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!!

Carrie!!!

Thank you All! It is weird now that I am actually liking taking pictures again and liking seeing myself in them as well. For so long I was unhappy with my appearance that I was usually the one taking the pics, not being in them. Although I do love photography and I take a lot of pictures for others, I find myself just as happy being in them again.

Ashley, Looking forward to see a new updated pic of you. With only 17 to go, you are doing great.

Shelby, As soon as you get your little black dress, put up pics, I know you will look amazing.

Wormbutterfly, I am sure you will be sharing photos soon enough. The pic you have up is great. Love the boots.

Debbie, :) The change in your pics is awesome. Way to go.

Lisa, a few of my friends said that he looked the same. He has been at the gym too working out.

Mamabear, thank you.

Diana, I got my glasses at WalMart a year ago in September. :) It was the first time I decided to go with more updated fashionable type frames. I usually went with cheap plain ones.

Laura, Looking forward to see your new pics.

Hugs to all,

Kristi

Thanks Kristi... I still am the one taking the pics. Soon though I'll be in them