Daily Calorie Intake

I am curious, how many calories do most of you eat a day? Please be honest. I am wondering what you were told and how many you are using. I was looking through my paperwork that I received 1 year ago just to brush up and help motivate myself. I could not find the paper thaht suggested how many calories to count. I would sure appreciate everyones input on this.

I need my battery charged. lol

I have been under the weather since July and had to have all of the saline removed. I still have not had a refill yet, but I am ready to get back on the wagon. Since July I have gained back 7lbs.. Since I weighed myself I have been maintaining.

Thanks,

Anne

Hey, if you have had your band unfilled since July, I say a gain of only 7 pounds is pretty good! I have heard some people gaining upwards of 20-30 pounds when they have their bands unfilled. So, KUDOS for only gaining 7, those will be easy to take off when you get refilled! I don't have an answer about calories... but am anxious to see what the others say :)

Anne - I can't even anwser your question. I track what I eat, but not the details. I suppose on a "good day" I stay around 1000-1200 but lately I have been very terrible. I've been sick, so I was drinking OJ like crazy. Tons of sugar and cals but I haven't tracked. I expect to have a gain this week on Wed Weigh Ins.

It will be interesting to see what others post. I know some of my friends stay at 800-1000 cals but I am not that good with food yet.

wub.gif

I am curious, how many calories do most of you eat a day? Please be honest. I am wondering what you were told and how many you are using. I was looking through my paperwork that I received 1 year ago just to brush up and help motivate myself. I could not find the paper thaht suggested how many calories to count. I would sure appreciate everyones input on this.

I need my battery charged. lol

I have been under the weather since July and had to have all of the saline removed. I still have not had a refill yet, but I am ready to get back on the wagon. Since July I have gained back 7lbs.. Since I weighed myself I have been maintaining.

Thanks,

Anne

Mine depends on if I work out that day or not, but I try to stay around 1,000 to 1,200 calories a day. If I am training for a race or work out that day I go for more towards 1,500. Everyone is different, but for me if I don't eat enough I don't lose where some folks have to stay low calorie to lose. Really just depends on the person. But for me must get those calories in!

determination, you read my mind. I was doing a google search on daily protein and fiber intake. Results for my age, height, etc. was 73-protein and about 22-fiber. Came to the forum to check to see what everyone here was doing. Looking forward to seeing everyone's responses.