1 year being bsnded

After 1 year I can't belive what this band has done for me this picture was taking on Dec 21, 2009

I don't post that much but I read everything on the site

You lady's have all helped me in one way or another thanks to all of you this band has worked for me and is

still working

I really need to post just to say thanks all of you

I HAVE 1 POUND UNTILL I WILL BE UNDER THE 200 POUNDS

I don't even know when I was ever under 200.

Janet :D

DSC02976-1.jpg

Edited by sawdawg

I agree, you do look AMAZING!! You have a Bea-u-ti-ful Smile!!! Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Best to you and heres to one pound to go!!!!

psssttt....Get up really early in the morning, strip down to your HELLOS and squeeeeezzzzeee everything you can and then jump on those scales...lol :D

I remember taking a picture a picture of my scale when I hit under 200....

Carrie

After 1 year I can't belive what this band has done for me this picture was taking on Dec 21, 2009

I don't post that much but I read everything on the site

You lady's have all helped me in one way or another thanks to all of you this band has worked for me and is

still working

I really need to post just to say thanks all of you

I HAVE 1 POUND UNTILL I WILL BE UNDER THE 200 POUNDS

I don't even know when I was ever under 200.

Janet :D

DSC02976-1.jpg

Congrats!!! You look beautiful :wub: Your smile show's how happy you are. Thank you for sharing you pictures, it really gives us inspiration on our own goals.

Happy Bandiversary!!!!!! You are doing such a great job - can't wait to see you in another year!!!!!!!

You look great! Thanks for posting! You are an inspiration to me... I started out around the same weight and have around the same goal! I hope I am where you are at my one year mark. I will be taking a pic when that scale drops below 200!!! Congratulations and keep working that band!!!