Bad Evening of PBing

It's well over a year since my surgery and I am sharing this with all of you. Currently it's TOM and I am extremely stressed out. Had a FANTASTIC dinner of bacon wrapped filet mignon, lobster, some steamed asparagus and a glass of red wine before dinner. This is a typical dinner for me because I CAN EAT this and I do know how to prepare this for me. Well, I got the slime and then up came everything. It was extremely painful and not fun! After an hour I made a cup of hot tea and went to bed. The middle of the night, I got up because of a new puppy, I was dehydrated and took a couple SWIGS of water that I have laying next to my bed. The water is cold because I live in the mountains. WELL, up comes the COLD water! Today is all liquids and small sips. I am also going to go with the 5 day pouch test since I plan on being on liquids anyways.

I just wanted to share with everyone because even after over a year, you STILL do not have it figured out! The band is fickle!

Hi Donna,

I am sorry you had a rough night. PBing is painful. I had a bout on Tuesday night. I ate chicken for dinner and for some reason the burping started and the throwing up followed. Ugh... It is painful..

I do have a question about the 5 day pouch test, what do you do for it?

I haven't done it before and I keep hearing people trying it, and I am not sure what to do for it.

I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,

Kristi

It's well over a year since my surgery and I am sharing this with all of you. Currently it's TOM and I am extremely stressed out. Had a FANTASTIC dinner of bacon wrapped filet mignon, lobster, some steamed asparagus and a glass of red wine before dinner. This is a typical dinner for me because I CAN EAT this and I do know how to prepare this for me. Well, I got the slime and then up came everything. It was extremely painful and not fun! After an hour I made a cup of hot tea and went to bed. The middle of the night, I got up because of a new puppy, I was dehydrated and took a couple SWIGS of water that I have laying next to my bed. The water is cold because I live in the mountains. WELL, up comes the COLD water! Today is all liquids and small sips. I am also going to go with the 5 day pouch test since I plan on being on liquids anyways.

I just wanted to share with everyone because even after over a year, you STILL do not have it figured out! The band is fickle!

Donna - ekk sorry to hear about your PB. Never fun and blahh!

I was munching on some cheese dip and chips. Don't thing I was chewing the chip well, and nearly PB over it....yikes!

Thanks for sharing this Donna. I will file this one away for future reference. It is good to know. BTW, you updated your pictures!! You look like a totally different person! How cool! You lost a lot of weight and re-invented yourself in the process. Great job!