I HAVE TO SHARE

Good morning everyone. I just had to share with all my band friends . I usually weigh on Saturdays but don't mark it down until Wednesday with everyone else at the forum. Well I can't wait until Wednesday to share with you all that I have lost 100 pounds. My entire life has changed since I got banded. It is the best thing I could have done. I feel so much more healthy. I have tons of energy. I can buy cloths off the rack now in a store, instead of going to Penningtons or the plus sizes. Thank God for Penningtons but I am not going to miss them :)

Thank you everybody for your support on this forom. You have all been incredible in your encouragement and answering questions.

Anyways I just wanted to share with you how happy I was today.

Now I am off for a 10 km walk to celebrate. WOW what a revelation. I can't believ I am going to go excercise to celebrate and not go eat something.

Have a great day everyone. :)

• Like 1

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!

Way to go Debbie! I love the update picture too. You look fabulous! I am so very happy for you. Good job!

Happy Dance....

Angie

Good morning everyone. I just had to share with all my band friends . I usually weigh on Saturdays but don't mark it down until Wednesday with everyone else at the forum. Well I can't wait until Wednesday to share with you all that I have lost 100 pounds. My entire life has changed since I got banded. It is the best thing I could have done. I feel so much more healthy. I have tons of energy. I can buy cloths off the rack now in a store, instead of going to Penningtons or the plus sizes. Thank God for Penningtons but I am not going to miss them smile.gif

Thank you everybody for your support on this forom. You have all been incredible in your encouragement and answering questions.

Now I am off for a 10 km walk to celebrate. WOW what a revelation. I can't believ I am going to go excercise to celebrate and not go eat something.

Have a great day everyone. smile.gif

Good morning everyone. I just had to share with all my band friends . I usually weigh on Saturdays but don't mark it down until Wednesday with everyone else at the forum. Well I can't wait until Wednesday to share with you all that I have lost 100 pounds. My entire life has changed since I got banded. It is the best thing I could have done. I feel so much more healthy. I have tons of energy. I can buy cloths off the rack now in a store, instead of going to Penningtons or the plus sizes. Thank God for Penningtons but I am not going to miss them :)

WOW !!!!! You are "1" amazing women !!!!

"0" Fill's too.... Congrats !!!

YAHOOOOO... :lol::lol:

Thank you everyone for all your kind words and encouragement. It is so awesome to be doing this journey with you all. I know that each and everyone of us is going to reach our goals as we continue to go down this path together and stay connected.

Angie you asked how much I had left to lose. I have 42 pounds left to reach my goal of 175 set by Dr. Miranda. I hope to lose that by June . I have already talked to Dr Nyte who many have used on this forum for plastic surgery and I will hopefully be booked for my extened tumy tuck at the beginning of July. I can't believe how much this band has changed my life. I would have never thought thaat when I wasa banded on Sept 29th I would be at this weight already. I FEEL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids are so proud of me and people at work just can't believce it. They call me the incredible shrinking woman ( haha)

Well need to go and do some paper work. Have a wonderful weekend everyon and thanks gain. I could never have done this without all of you.

Hugs

Debbie

P.S Sorry about the spelling but I hate this new reply feature because I can only see half of what I write.

I was figuring you'd be there pretty soon. Congratulations, you've really worked the band.

That is so amazing. Disneyland here you come!

disneyland_h0cc.jpg

Oh my gosh I love that picture, Thanks so much for putting it there. It will keep me motivated to lose the last 42 pounds :)

I was figuring you'd be there pretty soon. Congratulations, you've really worked the band.

That is so amazing. Disneyland here you come!

disneyland_h0cc.jpg

Oh my gosh I love that picture, Thanks so much for putting it there. It will keep me motivated to lose the last 42 pounds :)

Debbie,

CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! :)

Very impressive. I am thrilled you shared that with all of us. Such an awesome accomplishment!

I have about 2 more pounds to go before I hit my 100 mark.

Great Job!

Hugs,

Kristi

Debbie,

Very impressive. I am thrilled you shared that with all of us. Such an awesome accomplishment!

Great Job!

Hugs,

Kristi

Congratulations! I don't post on here often, but I visit a lot. You both have done so well.

Debbie,

Great Job!

Hugs,

Kristi

2 more pounds that is amazing. You look fantastic Kristi. It is so rewarding to step on that scale and see 100 pounds lost. I can't wait for you to feel it too :)

Deb

Thanks Lindsay

I am so happy and so proud of you. I cant stop the tears of joy I have for you. You look amazing in youre pictures.I cant wait till I hit that 100 mark, for me now its a slow process but I will get there.

I am so happy and so proud of you. I cant stop the tears of joy I have for you. You look amazing in youre pictures.I cant wait till I hit that 100 mark, for me now its a slow process but I will get there.

Thanks Denise. I think it is wonderful how we each inspire one another to keep on going. I look at your before and after picture and that inspires me to keep going.

Have an awesome week and I know it won't be long and you will be posting your 100 pound loss :) Can't imagine what you will look like then cause your one hot mama now :)

Deb