Carrie, Carrie, Carrie

I spoke with Carrie yesterday, and she was so busy wrapping "things" up at work that she had no nerves yet! Blessing....I think so! Ha!

She thought she would be out of surgery by 1:30 is and in recovery for a few hours.

Thought I would get you all a time line!

I can not wait to hear from her!

Thanks Angie. It is good to know someone is keeping in touch and she is okay. Can't wait to hear all about it. Had my surgical consult today and surgery is booked for July 8th.

Can hardly wait

Debbie

Thank you Angie,

I have been sending prayers for a fast recovery for her and looking forward to hearing all about it.

I saw in another post that her Hubby is taking good care of her. That is awesome. :)

Debbie,

I just put on another post to let us know when you have scheduled your surgery and it is here. Yeah for setting a date. :D

Hugs,

Kristi

Hey Ladies!

I am at home and doing well, better than expected! They removed 6 1/4 pounds from my stomach .

Carrie I am so glad to hear you are home and doing well. Once you are all rested up I want to hear everything. I have scheduled my surgery for July 8th.

6 1/4 pounds is amazing. I can hardly wait to hear every detail :)

Debbie

So glad you are doing OK!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

ok, Im going to try this again..lol Thanks Chad!

I am doing really well. The pain is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, however I am on a four day pain pump and taking other "meds". I do walk hunched over and it is the burning and pulling feeling like I had with my C-Sections. My boobies are good, sitting very high, but I think they are going to be perfect when they drop. Debbie it did raise my thigh area a good bit, and ummm my girly area as well, it looks WAY different, did not know that was going to happen...lol I have not gotten a chance to see my stomach yet, I have taken my binder off but there is alot of tape that I cant take off until Tuesday, that is when I go back to the doc. Thanks Kristy and everyone for thinking of me. Thanks Angie for the call, you are great!

Carrie

ok, Im going to try this again..lol Thanks Chad!

I am doing really well. The pain is not as bad as I thought it was going to be, however I am on a four day pain pump and taking other "meds". I do walk hunched over and it is the burning and pulling feeling like I had with my C-Sections. My boobies are good, sitting very high, but I think they are going to be perfect when they drop. Debbie it did raise my thigh area a good bit, and ummm my girly area as well, it looks WAY different, did not know that was going to happen...lol I have not gotten a chance to see my stomach yet, I have taken my binder off but there is alot of tape that I cant take off until Tuesday, that is when I go back to the doc. Thanks Kristy and everyone for thinking of me. Thanks Angie for the call, you are great!

Carrie

Thanks for the up date. I had a good laugh over your "girly area". I never thought of that.

Keep us posted daily on your progress okay :)

Wow! Carrie! A tummy tuck! I'm jealous. wink.gif

It looks like a lot of us "bandsters" get plastic surgery after awhile. Hmmm... Thinking about it. I'd love to get rid of that hanging thing under my belly button.

This morning I am up. I am pretty sure that my pain pump is empty and I am starting to feel some of the pain that I have not felt before. I think I might have actually pulled a muscle in my left arm from pulling myself up and down so much. It hurts really bad on the backside of my arm. My boobies are starting to get really sore to the touch and starting to bruise, just kinda acky all over this monring if that makes since.

Debbie, one thing that I HIGH recommend is please take something to help you go to the bathroom easy and not have to strain. OMGoodness, had to do that last night, that might be why I am so sore this morning.

Carrie

Carrie, according to your "tags" you weighed 185 at surgery. This reminds me of a question: should we/do we need to be at goal weight before considering this type of surgery? I'd love to do it sooner rather than later because I know that extra tire isn't going anywhere...

This morning I am up. I am pretty sure that my pain pump is empty and I am starting to feel some of the pain that I have not felt before. I think I might have actually pulled a muscle in my left arm from pulling myself up and down so much. It hurts really bad on the backside of my arm. My boobies are starting to get really sore to the touch and starting to bruise, just kinda acky all over this monring if that makes since.

Debbie, one thing that I HIGH recommend is please take something to help you go to the bathroom easy and not have to strain. OMGoodness, had to do that last night, that might be why I am so sore this morning.

Carrie

Thanks for the tip. I would not have thought of that. Hope your feeling better soon