excited!

Hi Guys

So 4 more days until my surgery. I'm not nervous as I trust Dr O and had a good experience with my lapband surgery.

and very excited.

I've lost 11lbs of the 13lbs I need to lose for preop and confident when I get there

I would've reached my goal.

I'm staying at the Caminoreal and was wondering if I should bring my bullet for protein shakes.

What do you think?

Anyone else going to be there?

Hi Guys

So 4 more days until my surgery. I'm not nervous as I trust Dr O and had a good experience with my lapband surgery.

and very excited.

I've lost 11lbs of the 13lbs I need to lose for preop and confident when I get there

I'm staying at the Caminoreal and was wondering if I should bring my bullet for protein shakes.

What do you think?

Hi Nicole,

I will be arriving to OCC on Sunday a getting surgery on MOnday the 8th, I too am staying where you are. I would love to get in touch with you. I am having the plication surgery and I understand you are getting the full on sleeve. I too had a band and loved it until my slippage. I have gained most of my weight back and I am hoping that I am successful with this surgery. Why did you decide sleeve instead of plication?

Leslie

Hi Nicole,

I will be arriving to OCC on Sunday a getting surgery on MOnday the 8th, I too am staying where you are. I would love to get in touch with you. I am having the plication surgery and I understand you are getting the full on sleeve. I too had a band and loved it until my slippage. I have gained most of my weight back and I am hoping that I am successful with this surgery. Why did you decide sleeve instead of plication?

Leslie

Hi Leslie, I arrive to SAN abot 6pm so hope to be at the hotel 7ish. I'm travelling alone so would love to hang with you.

Hope to see you there.

Hi Guys

and very excited.

What do you think?

Nicole, Just wondering how your surgery went? Hope all is going well Post Op....

Nicole: You should be home by now. . .How is everything going?

Oh, BTW, for those getting the plication. . . There is now a forum set up for plication patients. . . I will still check in here every once in a while, but will mostly be posting on that forum . . .

Wishing all you Nov. patients a great and successful surgery and a wonderful after surgery experience. . . LOL

Hi guys ,

I found the Sleeve easier than lapband to get over as less pain although the drain made it

harder to walk around places. Once that was out I felt fabulous.

The staff were amazing as usual and after switching hotels life was good.

I was bored as I went by myself and stayed a whole week but caught up on some reading.

After my adventure traveling home which I have posted about I'm exited about losing the weight again.

Will be on here loads.