embarrassed

Hi all ,

well I had my vsg on Monday and after a whole week traveled back yesterday morning.

I hadn't slept Saturday night as I was supporting my daughter by text while she gave birth to my gorgeous grandaughter.

Jole picked me up at the hotel at 6am and I did the 1st leg of my journey to Salt lake city no problem.

I only had 15 mins to connect to my next flt the other side of the airport.

My bright idea was to run and I made it much to my incisions horror.

I hadn't really sipped on anything and as I was on day 7 after my surgery decided to have soup from Quiznos.

They only had cheese and brocolli so I added some milk got on the flt and ate the fluid part.

I was sitting at the front with the 1 and only crew member next to me.

I was sweating and hot and felt faint ans told her this while we were taxing for take off.

ohoh the next thing I know the plane has aborted takeoff is returning to the gate and the inflight crew is holding my face in her hands.

I threw up and felt much better.

EMS and police come aboard and I get them to take me out of the cabin to get some fresh air.

After they take my vitals and sugar levels and much discussion I get them to let me to carry on.

So lesson learnt no running and eating too fast on NO sleep.

The flt arrived back and hr late where I went to meet my new grandaughter Kiera.

I emailed Dr Martinez just to klet him know what happened but I feel fine.

Hi all ,

well I had my vsg on Monday and after a whole week traveled back yesterday morning.

I hadn't slept Saturday night as I was supporting my daughter by text while she gave birth to my gorgeous grandaughter.

Jole picked me up at the hotel at 6am and I did the 1st leg of my journey to Salt lake city no problem.

I only had 15 mins to connect to my next flt the other side of the airport.

My bright idea was to run and I made it much to my incisions horror.

I hadn't really sipped on anything and as I was on day 7 after my surgery decided to have soup from Quiznos.

They only had cheese and brocolli so I added some milk got on the flt and ate the fluid part.

I was sitting at the front with the 1 and only crew member next to me.

I was sweating and hot and felt faint ans told her this while we were taxing for take off.

ohoh the next thing I know the plane has aborted takeoff is returning to the gate and the inflight crew is holding my face in her hands.

I threw up and felt much better.

EMS and police come aboard and I get them to take me out of the cabin to get some fresh air.

After they take my vitals and sugar levels and much discussion I get them to let me to carry on.

So lesson learnt no running and eating too fast on NO sleep.

The flt arrived back and hr late where I went to meet my new grandaughter Kiera.

I emailed Dr Martinez just to klet him know what happened but I feel fine.

Wow guite the adventure. So glad to hear you are okay.

• 4 months later...

Congratulations on your new grandbaby first of all. I think it's really a great lesson for us all about slowing down in general. Our lives are so rushed and busy but our bodies just cannot keep up sometimes. Thanks for the wake up call. I will plan my flying days very carefully when I get to that.