June Fill Patients

:-h Hello Everyone,

Anyone out there planning a fill trip in June :-? . Will be planning to arrive in San Diego in the morn on a Mon. or Tues. and leaving the same day later that afternoon/evening. Looking for other bandsters that might want to coordinate and share shuttle expense. June 13, is 8 weeks after I was banded, time for 1st fill. :)

June 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, or 19th I'm flexable with dates as long as its a Mon or Tues. ;)

:-h Hello Everyone,

Anyone out there planning a fill trip in June :-? . Will be planning to arrive in San Diego in the morn on a Mon. or Tues. and leaving the same day later that afternoon/evening. Looking for other bandsters that might want to coordinate and share shuttle expense. June 13, is 8 weeks after I was banded, time for 1st fill. :)

June 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, or 19th I'm flexable with dates as long as its a Mon or Tues. ;)

Hey there! I'm going for my 1st. fill June 23rd. flying in on a Sat. night late. That way I have Sun. to do some shopping! My fill is on Monday morning before I fly back home!

Kelly C.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to go in late June. May just go for day and head back that night, but could stay the night. Trolley and Taxi is the best way to go, it'll pay for the hotel room. Flights are cheapest on Tues-Wed...

Can't Change current Weight down below... 245 lb now

Looking to go in late June. May just go for day and head back that night, but could stay the night. Trolley and Taxi is the best way to go, it'll pay for the hotel room. Flights are cheapest on Tues-Wed...

Can't Change current Weight down below... 245 lb now

Tom :-h

Have you made any arrangements yet for your fill? I still haven't, was waiting till I could find someone to go with, but no luck as of yet. :( Looking like I'll have to go it alone. Going to hold off till Tues. 29th to call and schedule fill date. I also would like to be in and out the same day. Thanx for the tip on the Trolley and Taxi's I'll have to look into that. :)

Am scheduled for fill Tues June 26th at Noon. Am flying in and out the same day- am considering the trolley/taxi thing, but worried about it as it will be tight to coordinate- so likely will use Francisco. If anyone is interested in sharing him- that would be great!

Wow am I sick of liquids...ready for something to chew!

It takes around 1 1/2 hours to do the bus/trolley/walk. Its $5 bucks for a day pass for the bus/trolley. Good for everything and anywhere for the day. It's real easy, jump on the bus at the airport, ride 6 blocks, get off and jump on the blue line trolley. It goes right to the border. Then follow the crowd and start walking over the foot bridges, once your across it's about an 8 block walk to the clinic. The real time worry is coming back and going across the border. Either walking or riding in the OCC van you never know how long it takes to go thru customs. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are the worst. I've seen the walk thru line a half mile long on those days listed. Monday thru Thursday the line is usually short. When your flying in and doing it all in 1 day, book your flight to arrive early and depart late that day, just to be safe. If you need step by step instuctions to walk across, send me an email.

Doolittle...Where at in Western Illinois. I grew up in Jacksonville and went to WIU for one year.. I'm heading down late June, but thinking of makin it two days. Ive done one days three times.. its a long day.

Tom

Tom :-h

Have you made any arrangements yet for your fill? I still haven't, was waiting till I could find someone to go with, but no luck as of yet. :( Looking like I'll have to go it alone. Going to hold off till Tues. 29th to call and schedule fill date. I also would like to be in and out the same day. Thanx for the tip on the Trolley and Taxi's I'll have to look into that. :)

I am interested in going June 19th or later and sharing transportion...I would be coming into San Diego probaby about 9:25a and then flying out that afternoon ?? Actually can be pretty flexible but want to get reservations quickly so can get best rates...

Am scheduled for fill Tues June 26th at Noon. Am flying in and out the same day- am considering the trolley/taxi thing, but worried about it as it will be tight to coordinate- so likely will use Francisco. If anyone is interested in sharing him- that would be great!

Wow am I sick of liquids...ready for something to chew!

Replied to GTRS GRL also...I am flexible. Would like to go down in June and come back the same day...also..like to share transportation ???

Sister

Lookin to go possibly the 24th...Still don't know if I'll stay the night, but could meet morning of 24th for fill

Tom

Doolittle...Where at in Western Illinois. I grew up in Jacksonville and went to WIU for one year.. I'm heading down late June, but thinking of makin it two days. Ive done one days three times.. its a long day.

Tom

Tom, totally off subject but just had to jump in, Im in the general area where you grew up. I didnt grow up in Greenfield but have been here for about 7years now, I know Jacksonville well. Just wanted to say Hi.

Katie : I went to Routt High School.. Is Bowman still the football coach down there? Grew up in Murrayville, but most would know where that was. Still a speed trap going thru Greenfield?

Tom

24th was for fill on Monday.. or if I went down and came back same day it would be 26 or 28th.

Katie : I went to Routt High School.. Is Bowman still the football coach down there? Grew up in Murrayville, but most would know where that was. Still a speed trap going thru Greenfield?

Tom

24th was for fill on Monday.. or if I went down and came back same day it would be 26 or 28th.

That's ok...I booked a reservation for June 13th...

Tom, totally off subject but just had to jump in, Im in the general area where you grew up. I didnt grow up in Greenfield but have been here for about 7years now, I know Jacksonville well. Just wanted to say Hi.

Yep Bowman is still coach and principal. I am familiar with murrayville. Speed trap from woodson to Greenfield is bad and i think it gets worse every year. You remember well. lol

I'm so bummed! I wasn't able to make it to TJ for my fill... I've been sick with a tummy bug and my kids are sick now - so the 6.5 hour car ride down there didn't seem like such a good idea! I'm still not feeling great - doing better, but not 100% I'm hoping to head down there mid July for my 2nd fill!

• 3 weeks later...