Bandsters form 4-7-08

I was banded on Monday the 7th, I am doing good. I am also thinking about going back for fill to Tijuana in about 6 weeks.

><' Hey, Susy,

I am so glad you gave us a shout. I was beginning to think I just made all of you up in my mind. Lynn and I are scheduling our fill for Fri, May 16. It is a few days before 6 weeks, but Carolyn said it wasn't a big deal :rolleyes: We would love to see you again. So how are you doing, I am just mildly sore, did get pretty tired this afternoon, but put in a 9 Hour day, so that's common anyway. Can't say I have lost but a few more pounds, but I am still trying. Soup is a very good thing right now. =D>

So let us know how you are progressing. =D>

Reneej

Hey Renee,

I am doing good, I am just a little sore. I have been doing good. It's been hard sticking to the liquid diet but I am sticking to it so far. I have lost about five lbs. since I got back which isn't much but it's more than I could have lost by myself. I am going to see about flying that day. What time are you ladies getting to Sand Diego? I would love to go back with you all. I am not feeling hungry at all, but if I don't drink often I get horrible headaches, other than that I haven't had any problems.

Susy

Hey guys! I am doing good. I am a little more sore today...that is probably due to the fact the I dumbly am wearing jeans today. My students have an all day outside adventure today...and it is40 degrees here in Florida...can you believe it ...the only day I have to be outside....I can't wait to get home and take these dumb jeans off of my belly!

Hey guys,

Casey here. Things are going really well for me. So happy that I had the surgery and it is all behind me. I think that most of the gas is finally gone and my belly doens't hurt, except for the glue pulling the hair off.

I don't really know what to say... i'm just so happy because this went so well. Talk to you soon!

Casey,

P.S. Vegas was awesome.

:cheerleader:

Casey,

Glad to hear Vegas was awesome! and of course that you are doing well! What about going with us for a fill on 5/16? Would love to see you again.

Lynn

><' Hey Casey,

Glad to hear from you and that you're doing good. I am fine, haven't lost much weight yet, but will soon I am sure. I saw you got the message about our fill. It's a few days prior to the 6 weeks, but they didn't seem to think much of it. Our flights in on May 16 arrives in San Diego about 11:30. We hope to split some of the cost. How did you do in Vegas? Where all did ya'll go? Do they have good chicken broth there :wacko: lol. Let me hear from you soon,

Renee

:wacko: Sorry, wrong time on my arrival at San Diego. I will arrive at 10:30 am, not 11:30. I hope this hasn't messed anyone up. I confirmed my appointment yesterday. Hope to see you there, then we shop :lb21:

REneej

Our fill appointments are that Fri. we arrive. They are at 11:30 and 12:00, so then we have all afternoon and evening to be wild women in Tijuana. Who knows we may even hijack one of those "mexican zebras" on revolution ave. :D For those who get banded later, we'll set a time to meet you when you are able...ole :P

:wacko: Mexican Zebras.........where are we going to pack that????.....give me a few margaritas and I will bring one right to the door! Can't wait to see ya!

When you ladies booked your fill appointment how much did they tell you it would be? I was told that the fill package for hotel, transportation & fluoroscopy is $279 dlls per person. So what happened to splitting the transportation costs? I told Rene that we were told we could split transportation costs and he said that was the price per person. Oh well it's no big deal, I just thought otherwise. Well see you ladies there!

Susy

As long as we don't have any fruit going through customs I think we can get that Zebra through customs. From what I saw going across the border, we should have Noooooo trouble :lol: Let me know if we should make arrangements to stay an extra night and leave out Sun AM. We could go to the beach or hang out at the pool...

When you ladies booked your fill appointment how much did they tell you it would be? I was told that the fill package for hotel, transportation & fluoroscopy is $279 dlls per person. So what happened to splitting the transportation costs? I told Rene that we were told we could split transportation costs and he said that was the price per person. Oh well it's no big deal, I just thought otherwise. Well see you ladies there!

Susy

Susy, call OCC and speak to Carolyn Williamson, See what she says about splitting the cost and see if you can get a better deal. They are definitely not losing $ when we share rooms and transportation.. Carolyn was my patient coordinator, she is very nice.

Reneej

Renee....why not stay two nights and enjoy a day down there? That would be fine with me....maybe we can get a spa treatment of some kind on Saturday? I understand it is fairly cheap and a massage sounds wonderful to me...just let me know...I will be home tonight so you can give me a call!

Lynn

Renee....why not stay two nights and enjoy a day down there? That would be fine with me....maybe we can get a spa treatment of some kind on Saturday? I understand it is fairly cheap and a massage sounds wonderful to me...just let me know...I will be home tonight so you can give me a call!

Lynn

Ok, I have a meeting at 7:00, so I will try you before that. It sounds great to me. All I'll have to do is change my return flight.

reneej

><' Hey Casey,

Glad to hear from you and that you're doing good. I am fine, haven't lost much weight yet, but will soon I am sure. I saw you got the message about our fill. It's a few days prior to the 6 weeks, but they didn't seem to think much of it. Our flights in on May 16 arrives in San Diego about 11:30. We hope to split some of the cost. How did you do in Vegas? Where all did ya'll go? Do they have good chicken broth there :wacko: lol. Let me hear from you soon,

Renee

Right after the surgery I was a little nervous about going to Vegas but it turned out to be the best thing I could have done because all we did all day was walk. And that definately helped to speed up my recovery. I had a blast, there is just so much to do. I lost money there though, buy my "it's complicated" won a good bit on the tables. I did order some chicken broth from room service but mostly I would get other soups from the restaurants and only sip on the juice. I only got food envy once - at the buffett... there was just so much good food, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I got sick once and it was a bit embarassing. We were at the Cirque du Soleil show and after it was over I got sick. Oh well, it's Vegas, people probably just though I was drunk. Haha I wish that was it. Lol. I am doing pretty well with the weight loss. Plesantly suprised, I've lost 12 lbs since the surgery, but I was on my period that day so I'm sure I was retaining water.

P.S. On the plane ride home I thought about you girls because I was sucking the salt off of the peanuts and I remembered talking about licking pringles and sucking the cheese off of cheetos. Lol.

I really hope that I can make it back to Tijuana when y'all are there, I'm going to plead my case. I would love to see you guys and I'll show you pics.

How are you doing?

Casey

Susy

Hi...you don't know me but I had my surgery on 4/4 and am also going for my fill on May 16th. Wondering if any of you ladies would like to be adventurous and take the trolley/bus down to the border with me that morning. I'm due to arrive friday morning around 10am. It would be lot cheaper than using OCC transportation and all you have to book is the hotel room.

Hello April 4th Band Buddy :):)

A certain person wants to know if you have both of your kidneys :) Ha ha

Hi...you don't know me but I had my surgery on 4/4 and am also going for my fill on May 16th. Wondering if any of you ladies would like to be adventurous and take the trolley/bus down to the border with me that morning. I'm due to arrive friday morning around 10am. It would be lot cheaper than using OCC transportation and all you have to book is the hotel room.

:wacko: Mexican Zebras.........where are we going to pack that????.....give me a few margaritas and I will bring one right to the door! Can't wait to see ya!

Andrea's fill is scheduled for May 30th. Were going to go the special also, and her school will let her go to Mexico with me. So only need to buy one air ticket this time. Glad all of you are doing so good. Andrea is too. Sticking with it real good.

Debbie Mom =D>

Hey all,

Lynn and I are confirmed to be filled on Fri. May 16. We will be at the Hotel Lucerna and will stay through Sun. So we will have all day Sat and Sat. night wooowhooo! Let us know if you can make it.

Has anyone heard from Lisa or Sue (she had a fill when we were all there) or Sandra? I have not.

Lynn and I thought about getting a "bulls eye"tatooed where our fill goes or even a big 'X'. =D> So where ever we got our next fill they wouldn't have any trouble finding our port. :D My husband said, yeh, he could see them accidentally putting tatoo dye in our band and really giving us a big squeeze. I told them they could really see our band if they did that and we might not have to have a fluroscopy. lol.

Oh well, stay in touch,

Reneej