Rewarding Yourself

Okay, so I am two weeks( less a day) post op. I haven't lost that much weight....which I am learning not to worry about and let my body heal. Has anyone rewarded themselves for say staying on the post op diet or getting enough fluids for a week? I know it sounds silly but if I am getting a different mindset and not staying focused on the scale but healing, I was thinking I could do something nice for myself for other stuff....Let me know what you think!

You know what you deserve to reward yourself for getting the band, getting home safely, and most importantly being YOU!!!! The weight loss is great don't get me wrong but everyone is different and there for we need to reward ourselves for other things at different times. GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY! Reward yourself with what ever makes you happy: flowers, walks thru the park, a planned mini-vacation, a mother's day out without the kids or husband, clothes, massage, pedicure, manicure...i could go on and on. I'm a total believer in rewards. As for healing, definetly, take advantage of getting pampered (it won't last long) take time off, take things easy and slow, go back to clear liquids when you feel like it, buy extra pillows for yourself to sleep in a better position, invest in chewable or melt away vitamins and tylenol, invest in a nice scale, buy some bubble for the bubble bath you will be able to take after the post-op instructions say you can...etc.