Tipping ?

Yes about $1 a bag but since my hubby and I only had 1 we gave him 2 or 3 whatever we could grab. Take several ones and just tip as you go. Don't worry everybody is so nice down there and the exchange rate is about 10 to one so at least our dollar is worth more there!!

I also used American money. We tipped the driver $5 each trip and tipped the hotel staff a couple of dollars for helping unload the bags and taking them to our room.

I tipped Francisco $5 each way to and from the airport. I tipped the hotel staff as follows: $3 to the guy who brougt my bag up (the only other bills I had on me were 20's, and he wasn't getting THAT much! LOL!), 20-50% to waiters and the room service guy (I tipped larger when it was a small order like Jell-o).

I only brought my american currency and used credit cards when I had to (had to make a run to Office Depot for a new mouse).

I THINK "WE" MY GIRLFRIEND AND I TIPPED THE OCC DRIVER A TOTAL OF $50.00 FOR BOTH WAYS BACK AND FORTH FROM THE AIRPORT AND OCC TO HOTEL THAT FIRST DAY

Holy cow,, I think I'm going to ask Dr. Ortiz if I can drive the van when I'm down there for a couple days in May.. That driving jobs a frickin money maker! LOL

Holy cow,, I think I'm going to ask Dr. Ortiz if I can drive the van when I'm down there for a couple days in May.. That driving jobs a frickin money maker! LOL

Yeah, except when you have cheap old me as a passanger!! :girl_haha:

I guess so because I also tip driver $5 both ways. Maybe instead of paying for fills we could just ask to drive the van for a couple of days haha! Just kidding I would get everybody lost! But I am sure it would make a lot of money for those that know where they are going.