Secret Admirer

:pilot: Hello to all I have been a secret admirer for some time now, I have finally decided to join I am to be banded May 26th ....I have been waiting for this for quite some time, 6 years ago I was an inch away from having it done when my insurance stopped paying for the procedure .... so with great fortune... I am now able to do it hurray..... well anyhow I have been lurking on this site for months now reading everyones discussions its become my nightly routine I feel like I dont want to miss anything... I would love to hear from any and all of you!!!! I am so excited very few people know I am having this done so this will be a nice way to share my experiences .... Im from around the Portland,OR area well I'll close Bye for now Crissi ;)

Hi Crissi!! Welcome to our group. I will be banded this Friday, the 25th. I've learned a lot here also. I have shared openly my good and bad days and have received guidance and encouragement. I'm so glad that you are here and taking this journey with us. Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings and again, welcome!!

Welcome Crissi! I too am from the Portland area to be banded on May 14th! I'm not near as good about posting as some on here are but enjoy it just the same and love the support and knowledge you can gleen from everyone!

Good luck...!

I think we have several Oregonians on here; we should meet sometime and start a little support group! ><'

Caro

:pilot: Hello to all I have been a secret admirer for some time now, I have finally decided to join I am to be banded May 26th ....I have been waiting for this for quite some time, 6 years ago I was an inch away from having it done when my insurance stopped paying for the procedure .... so with great fortune... I am now able to do it hurray..... well anyhow I have been lurking on this site for months now reading everyones discussions its become my nightly routine I feel like I dont want to miss anything... I would love to hear from any and all of you!!!! I am so excited very few people know I am having this done so this will be a nice way to share my experiences .... Im from around the Portland,OR area well I'll close Bye for now Crissi ;)

HELLO!!! I HAVE NOT SET MY DATE YET. I AM WAITING FOR MY CHECK TO COME FROM MY 401K. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SET MY DATE. ><' ><' I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR HOW IT WENT. WHERE WILL YOU HAVE IT DONE? MOMONAMISSION

Welcome Crissi!! ><' I also lurked for awhile before I first posted :ph34r: so glad I finally did, this forum is awesome! Are you being banded by Dr. Ortiz?? If so, you are in the best hands! Keep us updated, and best wishes!! :lb10: Darlene

Hello Crissi and Welcome...I to depend on this forum for support so you are not alone...isn't great to feel you have friends all over for support...

Welcome!!! And if you are being banded by Dr. Ortiz, then I will see you there. I am going for my first fill on the 26th of May. You are the first person I have heard of on that date so I am glad I will see someone there. You'll do fine. Is anyone coming with you?

Yay! Glad you finally "outted" yourself. I am glad to have you and hear of your experience as it happens.

May 26th is my bday - it will be a GREAT DAY! I am soooo excited for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Well believe it or not May 26th is my daughters b-day... Thats why I decieded on that day I was given a beautiful, and rewarding life on that day.... soo... Thanks for the well wishes.....Crissi

Yay! Glad you finally "outted" yourself. I am glad to have you and hear of your experience as it happens.

Thanks so much for the well wishes I can't hardly wait to be on the other side to tell you of my journey.... I have waited so long to have this done thank heavens for my amazingly loving S/O he is paying for the surgery for me otherwise It would still be a dream....Crissi

Well believe it or not May 26th is my daughters b-day... Thats why I decieded on that day I was given a beautiful, and rewarding life on that day.... soo... Thanks for the well wishes.....Crissi

that is crazy!!!!! Here is to the life that was born on that day- and your NEW birthday bc this band will help you to live a whole new life! Good luck- glad you finally joined the forum!

Welcome!!! And if you are being banded by Dr. Ortiz, then I will see you there. I am going for my first fill on the 26th of May. You are the first person I have heard of on that date so I am glad I will see someone there. You'll do fine. Is anyone coming with you?

You know Im not sure which of the Dr's are going to be doing the surgery I just know the date maybe I should find that out.... Well I will definatly look for you there, My s/o is coming with me for the surgery part, and my parents are going to hang out in San Diego with my daughter... My surgery day is her b-day its sort of a lucky day of mine....They are going to take her to the zoo and Sea World I'm originally from Calif.... Bye for now Crissi

Welcome to our group! You are gonna be so happy with your decision. ><'

HELLO!!! I HAVE NOT SET MY DATE YET. I AM WAITING FOR MY CHECK TO COME FROM MY 401K. I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SET MY DATE. ><' ><' I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR HOW IT WENT. WHERE WILL YOU HAVE IT DONE? MOMONAMISSION

Hello there thanks so much for the response.... Im having mine done in TJ Im not sure by who Im going to have to find that out from what I hear no matter who I will be in great hands....wouldn't it be great if your money came in and your date was also mine !!!!! I havent heard of any other bands being done that day but but someone responded and said she was being filled that day so I can't wait to see if we meet there... Crissi

Hi Crissi!! Welcome to our group. I will be banded this Friday, the 25th. I've learned a lot here also. I have shared openly my good and bad days and have received guidance and encouragement. I'm so glad that you are here and taking this journey with us. Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings and again, welcome!!

Well Wendy I wish you a Speedy recovery (Im in the medical proff. I ve learned not to say good luck) I'm so envious of you I can't wait till my date.... I can't wait to hear of your journey It has also been hard for me to lose the pre-op weight ... but I am focused thanks for the warm welcome... Crissi

Criss!!!

Congrats!!! Thanks for coming out and finally saying hello to all!!! Yay.. you'll find great support here! Blessings and congrats to life changing journey!

Hanna :)

Thank you so much Hanna for the Blessings I am just so excited to be apart of this group with being banded soon.... this is such a great group.... Crissi

Crissi

Welcome to the group from a fellow Bandster AND an Oregonian.

xoxo

><'

Thanks so much for the warm welcome Im glad to hear from another OR person I guess there are quit a few of us.... I work in portland but live on the west side.... Crissi