I am Sick and Have another problem..

I am not sure if it is allergies or a cold.. I am so stuffy and feel like crap.. My other problem is that on Wednesday night I did a breast exam and found a lump.. It is painful, so I am thinking that it is a cyst or an infection.. I have a DR's appointment at 7:00 tonight.. I just think this is a crappy way to start my weekend..

I will be praying for you.

Try to think of it positively.. he will find the issue tonight, you can deal with it, then it will be past.

Thinking good thoughts for you...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us posted.

I am not sure if it is allergies or a cold.. I am so stuffy and feel like crap.. My other problem is that on Wednesday night I did a breast exam and found a lump.. It is painful, so I am thinking that it is a cyst or an infection.. I have a DR's appointment at 7:00 tonight.. I just think this is a crappy way to start my weekend..

Ok heres the update.. I have a sinus infection and the DR. gave me horse pill anti-biotics for the next 15 days..As for the lump I am trying really hard not to freak out.. The Dr. tried to aspirate the lump but no fluid came out when she stuck the syringe in.. Uggg so I am on my way Monday morning for a mammogram.. I still think it is nothing serious.. I was diagnosed as having fibroids in my breasts in my early 20's,, I hope that it is an infected fibroid or something..

Hi Redgrid,

Hope you are feeling lots better today. What did the doc say about the lump? So many women in my family get cysts in their breast and they are all fine; hope the same for you!

:blink: Helen

Ok heres the update.. I have a sinus infection and the DR. gave me horse pill anti-biotics for the next 15 days..As for the lump I am trying really hard not to freak out.. The Dr. tried to aspirate the lump but no fluid came out when she stuck the syringe in.. Uggg so I am on my way Monday morning for a mammogram.. I still think it is nothing serious.. I was diagnosed as having fibroids in my breasts in my early 20's,, I hope that it is an infected fibroid or something..

ok I am up bright and early checking to see if any of the So Cal branches of my medical provider have mammography open on Saturday.. I found one not too far from my house, but now have to wait til 7am to call to see if I need an appointment or if it is walk in like the bigger branches.. So I am sitting here after taking my horse pill and Motrin with an ice pack on the lump, just waiting...