OMG****13 Dead in TJ Gang War

WOW....huge drug war going on in TJ

Supposed to go for a fill on Thursday.....thank goodness I made transportation arrangements!!!!

Yep the whole drug cartel thing is a mess down there.. That is why you see the armed policia down there.. it keeps the tourists safe..

behappy.jpg

You will be fine and so will your sister. She has to realize this is everywhere. Jenn

You will be fine...GO get your band! As everyone else has stated this happens all the time all over including in US cities and towns.

I just got back from being banded on the 18th of April and never one time were we in fear of our safety. Don't worry about that. We always were back at the hotel before dark and we had a great time. You will be fine. And like Jenn says that is everywhere not just in TJ.

Drugs are so bad her in the United States, that addicts are breaking into homes of the elderly and beating and killing them.....

Just as others have said, crime is everywhere.

I just got back from being banded on the 18th of April and never one time were we in fear of our safety. Don't worry about that. We always were back at the hotel before dark and we had a great time. You will be fine. And like Jenn says that is everywhere not just in TJ.

WOW....huge drug war going on in TJ

Supposed to go for a fill on Thursday.....thank goodness I made transportation arrangements!!!!

My sister and I just returned on Sat from TJ (fill on Thurs)... we took the bus and trolley from the airport, to the border and walked across... took a cab to the clinic and then returned the same way. We felt safe the entire time, and judging from the border, they can't be too concerned. the only ones who were there were the cabbies offering rides to wherever you needed to go... never saw any policia...