Ok so I am really off the band wagon today

Office birthday. Ham n Goody's carrot cake. Shoot me.

Make me strong.

Need support.

SOS

Did you have just one piece or more???

Thanks Lynna...

Calicat, dear friend, I had one HUGE piece.

I'm so sick.

I actually called you while I was belly aching :(

Did you have just one piece or more???

You crack me up. If thats the worst thing you've done then you're doing quite wonderful. Get back on the BAND wagon. The band doesnt sound as good without out!

I fell off the band wagon last week, had a bad/stressful day I was in PMS city.. I ate 1/4 of a bag of chips and like 6 oreo cakesters, (there;s like 250 calories in 2 of them) I have been really good since my fill (even though I have no more restriction on anything that isn't bread).

It's just like rehab the hardest part is admitting you stumbled and making better choices tomorrow!

I got your voicemail - dont' worry. I'm glad you got it out of your system now....Saturday is our first fill and WON'T be able to do that anymore.

So enjoy the no restriction while it lasts sweetie!! And remember how gross your tummy feels now - remind yourself of that feeling next time you pick your slice - it will help you pick a smaller slice next time ><'

Ok, I have been in bed sick since I got home from work. No vomiting, no PBing, just sick. Maybe it's just sugar overload?

Not really sure.

Some chest pain (I guess that's what it is)?????

But I think I learned my lesson. I'm quitting my job so I don't have to deal with office birthdays! But then I can't pay for my fills unlesssssssss .. oh yeah that's what I married LARRY for!!!!

Larry if you're reading the forum checking out the hotties, just know we all love you!

I got your voicemail - dont' worry. I'm glad you got it out of your system now....Saturday is our first fill and WON'T be able to do that anymore.

So enjoy the no restriction while it lasts sweetie!! And remember how gross your tummy feels now - remind yourself of that feeling next time you pick your slice - it will help you pick a smaller slice next time ><'

As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day."

Jena

Hey Jena,

You stole my quote! LOL

"Morning has broken, like the first morning...." Every day is fresh and new.. You reminded me of that...

Enjoy God's re-creation of the new day.

According to the nutritional content, you didn't do too bad. It'll be ok, I think 90% of us had cake over the weekend :wacko: That's one thing i have realized to learn the nutritional content and it usually isn't as bad as you think. Of course, every recipe varies but I it was just one piece and you don't do it regularly.

Carrot cake:

cream cheese frosting, rec 1 piece 385 cal 48 carbs 4 protien 74 cholesterol 96 g weight 21 fat 4.1 sat fat

Answers.com

Carrot cake!!! - That does have "vegetables" in it right! LOL - I had chocolate cake - where is the nutrition in that?

I fell off the band wagon last week, had a bad/stressful day I was in PMS city.. I ate 1/4 of a bag of chips and like 6 oreo cakesters, (there;s like 250 calories in 2 of them) I have been really good since my fill (even though I have no more restriction on anything that isn't bread).

It's just like rehab the hardest part is admitting you stumbled and making better choices tomorrow!

PMS kicked my butt too...