Chopped the Hair

I just wanted to show everyone my new haircut. I cut about 6 or 7 inches off. Hair hasn't been this short since elementary school. I figure after the band I am going to be a new woman so I just wanted to start the process a little early. I have pics in my album of what my hair was like. 2 weeks until I leave for CA then MX!!!!

WOLF WHISTLE :)

Nice cut :)

I just wanted to show everyone my new haircut. I cut about 6 or 7 inches off. Hair hasn't been this short since elementary school. I figure after the band I am going to be a new woman so I just wanted to start the process a little early. I have pics in my album of what my hair was like. 2 weeks until I leave for CA then MX!!!!

I love your haircut. I cut hair so that really means something. I get banded on the 3rd of June. What about you? I think I might see ya there. or at least in passing. My friend and I are going to do the band together. We are leaving the husbands home. momonamission

Thank you all for the approval! You all are too kind! ><'

Momonamission- I am getting banded on June 2. Looks like we will cross paths while at the OCC. I can't wait!!

I LOVE your haircut. Way to go girl!