Check Out Dolittle's Before and After Pics

I was again browsing the member's Galleries and came across some great progress of our board Moderator Dolittle!!

med_gallery_3398_50_33575.jpgmed_gallery_3398_50_51471.jpg

Not sure of the exact dates of these pics (I believe the first was day of surgery 3/1/07 and the next on his reecent trip to TJ on 5/15/07) hopefully he'll log on to confirm and maybe share his weight when they were taken, but once again proof postive that the band WORKS (and not just for us girls)!!

I was again browsing the member's Galleries and came across some great progress of our board Moderator Dolittle!!

med_gallery_3398_50_33575.jpgmed_gallery_3398_50_51471.jpg

Not sure of the exact dates of these pics (I believe the first was day of surgery 3/1/07 and the next on his reecent trip to TJ on 5/15/07) hopefully he'll log on to confirm and maybe share his weight when they were taken, but once again proof postive that the band WORKS (and not just for us girls)!!

Yes,, the dates are correct,, The first picture I was on March 1 2007,, I weighed in at 275,, down 20 lbs from my pre-op diet,, So,, I started this ordeal at around 295lbs. I went on the pre-op diet on January 1st 2007,, So I had 3 months to loose some weight before the surgery. So I did an Atkins type diet for those 3 months. The second picture was last week while at the clinic, I took this in the same location at the clinic, same pose, in the hall way at the clinic. Same color shirt, but I don't own those warm up pants anymore,, they'd fall off if I tried to wear them anyway. But my weight is now at 205lbs. I'm in the process of trying to get approved for a tummy tuck now,, part of the reason I was down in TJ last week was to touch base with Dr. Quiroz at the Cosmed Clinic. If I don't get insurance approval,, I'll be heading to the Cosmed Clinic for a lower body lift.

Ok Girls I made us a little graphic for our 175lb by July 4th Goal... Anyone else is welcome to join this goal group!!

Jk5WX5zJFj.gif

Just go into your signature editor and click on the picture icon (rte-image-button.png) and put in this text AFTER the http://

server.blinkyou.com/blinkiemaker/gallery/05192008/Jk5WX5zJFj.gif

Hey Michelle,

Any chance of you making a blinky for us Canadians for Canada Day July 1st????

Love ya

Nicolek

Hi Dolittle

I was wondering how tall are you. My husband is considering Lapband and is interested in all the stats from the men on the forum.

Nicolek

PS I didn't mean to post above topic computer messed me up.

Wow - you look great Dolittle!!!

OK gang,, I'm humbled by your support and congrats.. I can say that getting lap banded was the smartest thing I had ever done,, I just wish I would have done it 6 years ago when I first looked into it. So, for those wannabees that are sitting on the fence, thinking about making that decision, just do it and don't look back! Thanks again everyone,, ><'

Hi Dolittle

I was wondering how tall are you. My husband is considering Lapband and is interested in all the stats from the men on the forum.

Nicolek

PS I didn't mean to post above topic computer messed me up.

I'm 5' 10'' and I was 295lbs when I finally said I had enough.

Hey Dolittle,

Now, I see just what you looked like before......you look great!!!!!!!!!!!! What an element of surprize, (lol) amazing.... busy bees........................... I see! Now that your out in the open....you deserve it!

Monet