Feeling drained!!

Hi Ladies,

I just wondering if anyone else felt weak or drained while on pre-op. I was great yesterday, after day one, I thought I had made over the very large hump, but today I am peeing non-stop, my eyes are glassy and I could crawl into bed and not wake-up until Monday.

I thought with all of the vitamins and protein I am ingesting that I would have more energy...is this temporary? Could it be caffeine withdrawl, I have given up my diet coke and all soda for that matter.

Maybe I need a shopping spree....oh wait...I can't buy any clothes right now...would be a total waste of money!!! LOL!! But jewelley is one size fits all!!!!

Thanks ladies, Cathy

Could be the caffeine, or the lack of sugar if you are used to it. Your body is probably just adjusting to a new way of getting energy.

Remember, you can always go shoe shopping! You sit down and rest when you try them on, too!

Could be the caffeine, or the lack of sugar if you are used to it. Your body is probably just adjusting to a new way of getting energy.

Remember, you can always go shoe shopping! You sit down and rest when you try them on, too!

That's true...jewellery and shoe shopping...after a good nite sleep, I am on it!

Thanks!

Ok, what is the purpose of this? Extra protein? I will go for it, if it will give me some energy!

Cathy

Its good for protein and its sweet which makes you feel better. I had tea because I dont drink pop but my friend who is a diet pepsi addict switched to iced tea and splenda and felt much better. Good luck

I'm on pre-op too. And I have been getting a little bit of peanut butter and I feel so much better! Another thing that's been helping the last couple of days is the special k protein water. I have strawberry kiwi and iced tea. They are sweet, have 30 cals and 5 grams of protein. The liquids are passing right through... time for another trip to the bathroom! haha!

Hey Miss Kitty!

Just a word of caution about the shoe and jewerly shopping... I had to buy new shoes about a month ago cause my feet lost weight. I went from a 9.5 Wide Width to a 7. My rings, I had to get spacers for all 5 of them. But I had ALOT of weight to loose since I was a BIG, big girl to begin with.

Maybe earrings, necklaces... OHHHH!!!! Purse!!!

HAVE FUN!!

I'm doing the pre_op diet also. My husband was joking around with me and wondered why I was not laughing. I said" I AM HUNGRY" and I continued to tell him I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when it was time to fly out. I think mine might have to do with caffine. I have had a dull headache for 3 days now and since I can not take advil it is driving me crazy!!!! I will try to get some caffine in today. Dawn

Hey Miss Kitty!

Just a word of caution about the shoe and jewerly shopping... I had to buy new shoes about a month ago cause my feet lost weight. I went from a 9.5 Wide Width to a 7. My rings, I had to get spacers for all 5 of them. But I had ALOT of weight to loose since I was a BIG, big girl to begin with.

Maybe earrings, necklaces... OHHHH!!!! Purse!!!

HAVE FUN!!

You are too funny, actually hands and feet are the only skinny part of my body! LOL!! I have the really bony feet and hands, so if they lose weight I will be really peeved...they don't need to lose any.

Thanks for the laughs, you guys are the best!!!

Cathy

KittyCat,

Hope you are feeling better soon, food withdrawal is a tough one, but when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!!!! Save some money for Revolution Avenue though! Hang in there and don't give up. I went through the withdrawal and it was horrible, I was dizzy, tired, weak but it lasted a short time and then I had all sorts of energy once my body was rid of all the toxins and got used to less sugar and carbs.

Dr. Miranda also mentions that if you are feeling lethargic you are deyhdrated....make sure you are getting your fluids in....lots of water and you can drink crystal light as well. Hang in there Cathy we are all here for you. Lora

You are going to have to be giving me this talk later so.... here goes... YOU can do this..... the most important thing is that band... and the new you..... You have to feel a little :wacko: right now but you can do this. The gold is at the end of the road...

Amber... that is crazy that you mentioned that your feet lost weight.. I truly believe it.. The other night, my hubby and I were chillin on the couch and he looked at my feet and said, "wow babe.. you're feet look smaller!" I was like, "Thanks!!" But I my head I was thinking... "Gosh, what about my butt.." You would think he would tell me my freakin butt over my freakin feet!!! LMAO!!!! :D

Amber... that is crazy that you mentioned that your feet lost weight.. I truly believe it.. The other night, my hubby and I were chillin on the couch and he looked at my feet and said, "wow babe.. you're feet look smaller!" I was like, "Thanks!!" But I my head I was thinking... "Gosh, what about my butt.." You would think he would tell me my freakin butt over my freakin feet!!! LMAO!!!! :D

LOL I know what you mean.. I still have lots to loose in my bully/gut/spare tire area. But, at least he noticed!!!!

Kittycat- LUCKY!!! There was NOTHING skinny on/about my body before :)