Burping

WOW I wish people made money from burping because I would be rich. I burp SO long and SO loud and sometimes I have no idea its coming. I try to keep them in while in public but man o man. Anyone else experiencing this?

P.S. If feels good.

Since surgery I have more gas then I ever had. I burp after eating and drinking. Then the real big rumbles let loose down below, and I can't seem to stop any of this. I use Gas-X strips a lot now. Guess it's just a trade off I had to make to get this weight off. :P

since my fill last friday all I do is burp. mostly when I am full or over full. the ones that really get me though are the deep burp/hiccup combo ones. hopefully it will get better...lol Lora

Right there with ya'll except Evette... I haven't had the hiccups yet and I don't want em.. OUCH!!! But I can carry on a freekin tune with my burps as well... Sounds like I just downed a 20 oz bottle of Mt. Dew or something... I could definitely win the contest! LOL!

Since surgery I have more gas then I ever had. I burp after eating and drinking. Then the real big rumbles let loose down below, and I can't seem to stop any of this. I use Gas-X strips a lot now. Guess it's just a trade off I had to make to get this weight off. :P

OMG! This sounds like me Bobbi! At first I have these horrible pains, then the rapid, hard burps, then these gassy farts (sorry) that I've never done anything like in my life start happening. After going through al of that, the gas pains stop.

Jena