Hey Guys, I'm Back!

Hello my lovely bandster buddies!!

How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been MIA, my laptop crashed so the only times I have been able to get online is when I can pry the desktop computer away from my hubby (he plays online poker) and usually I have work stuff to check on when I do have a few min online! I have been able to check in using my PDA while we have been driving around house hunting (we are in the process of looking for a new home, which is much more time consuming than I remember).

Let's see what else is new in my life? My son graduated from kindgergarden yesterday, which makes me feel kind of sad and a little bit old.. lol I was the room mom for his class so I spent a lot of time planning the ceremony and reception so I'm glad that part of it is over, I was good and avoided the cookies and cupcakes!! I also got my hair done again at the Kim Vo salon, it's a little bit lighter but it has a real summer feel to it so I like it...

I have been trying to add a picture here but keep getting an error message, guess I need to post about it to Chad on the help board. I added it to my gallery so as soon as that's approved you guys can see it or if you are on myspace I have it on there!

On the weight loss front it seems that I am back on the right track, finally losing weight again... I was 191 yesterday when I weighed but it's THAT time of the month so I might actually be in the 180's when I am done with that, we will see on Monday... I honestly don't have much restriction, I have been able to eat bread which I couldn't do after my 1st fill, very weird but I got so used to not eating it and other things that I'm not eating it now. I'm guessing what happened was when I had those PB episodes right after my 2nd fill I got really swollen so I couldn't keep anything down so I decided to get a little unfill, I realize now that I should have kept it and just waited it out for the swelling to go down.. Lol for what I paid for my hair I could have almost made the trip down to TJ and paid for a fill but I'll probably go back in early/mid July!

Oh well I am still losing so that's good, I think right now it's mostly due to keeping up with 30-45 min of exercise 4 or 5 days a week, nothing extreme just some pilates videos some days and the treadmill on others. I saw that Lynnzz picked up the ball for a June exercise challenge (thaks sweetie, keep up the good work) I am going to be heading over to that post next to join up, I hope everyone else will too, when things aren't going great with my diet the best way to keep losing is to work out, even though I am still not at the point when I'm looking forward to it or enjoying working out I'm suffering through it... lol

I hope everyone is well, I've got a lot of reading and catching up to do so I better get crackin!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Hello my lovely bandster buddies!!

How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been MIA, my laptop crashed so the only times I have been able to get online is when I can pry the desktop computer away from my hubby (he plays online poker) and usually I have work stuff to check on when I do have a few min online! I have been able to check in using my PDA while we have been driving around house hunting (we are in the process of looking for a new home, which is much more time consuming than I remember).

Let's see what else is new in my life? My son graduated from kindgergarden yesterday, which makes me feel kind of sad and a little bit old.. lol I was the room mom for his class so I spent a lot of time planning the ceremony and reception so I'm glad that part of it is over, I was good and avoided the cookies and cupcakes!! I also got my hair done again at the Kim Vo salon, it's a little bit lighter but it has a real summer feel to it so I like it...

On the weight loss front it seems that I am back on the right track, finally losing weight again... I was 191 yesterday when I weighed but it's THAT time of the month so I might actually be in the 180's when I am done with that, we will see on Monday... I honestly don't have much restriction, I have been able to eat bread which I couldn't do after my 1st fill, very weird but I got so used to not eating it and other things that I'm not eating it now. I'm guessing what happened was when I had those PB episodes right after my 2nd fill I got really swollen so I couldn't keep anything down so I decided to get a little unfill, I realize now that I should have kept it and just waited it out for the swelling to go down.. Lol for what I paid for my hair I could have almost made the trip down to TJ and paid for a fill but I'll probably go back in early/mid July!

Oh well I am still losing so that's good, I think right now it's mostly due to keeping up with 30-45 min of exercise 4 or 5 days a week, nothing extreme just some pilates videos some days and the treadmill on others. I saw that Lynnzz picked up the ball for a June exercise challenge (thaks sweetie, keep up the good work) I am going to be heading over to that post next to join up, I hope everyone else will too, when things aren't going great with my diet the best way to keep losing is to work out, even though I am still not at the point when I'm looking forward to it or enjoying working out I'm suffering through it... lol

I hope everyone is well, I've got a lot of reading and catching up to do so I better get crackin!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Welcome back Michelle. You are doing sooooo good!!!

Glad you are back, hun.. You were missed... some of us got out of control on the forum without your guiding hand.. lolol.. it was so much fun. I had a great deal of fun giving ad-libbed advice, so if anyone comes on and says that dying their hair fusia didn't help pbing, well.. I am probably guilty. Glad you are here to clean up any mess I made! :)

I am going for my second fill on Tuesday, but, guess what? Dr. Romero is gone. I am worried and crushed. Alas.. such is the nature of my whole life.

Hugs.. glad you are here again.

Welcom back michelle,

Missed reading your post. You are always so helpful. I am going back to TJ on July 9th for a fill. If you go then, let me know if you want to share transportation. I would love to meet you. congrats on the weight loss, keep it up!

Glad you're back Michelle! You were really missed. It was like a member of our family going on vaca and not calling! Shame on you! LOL! No, really - welcome back!!

Michelle? who is this michelle? Ohhhhhhhh. THAT one. [snicker] I'm just pulling your chain also. welcome back. And before you talk too much about "that time of the month" you better read evette's topic about it. LMAO

Hey Michelle.. nice to have you back! Have missed seeing your posts as well. Do remember when you're out looking for a new home, that I'm due for a new man! Just thought I'd remind you! lol Glad to hear you're doing well. I started on real food on Thurs, June 5th, and had a rough day, but things are getting better.