If you feel up to it, go for it!

Uh oh. Hanging from a chandelier was a no-no?? Dang.

We need to contact sphynxy's hubby and tell him that he can "go for it". C'mon sphynxy.... just no chandeliers. Everything else is in play.

I wish I had y'all guys energy!!!! That is the last thing on my mind right now, unless my sweetie is slathered in something solid to eat instead of liquid. Dawn

I asked Doctor Ortiz, and he said I should wait at least three days or a full week after surgery. But to be honest I'ts been two days since surgery, and I feel too sore to even consider any hanky panky :lb12:

I'll wager that you'll burn more calories USING the chocolate body paint than it could contain!!! (Just use low cal whipped cream and only a few maraschino cherries)

OMG, you all are soooo funny. I needed a good laught and leave it to you all to do it. Thanks!!

I told my finance that we had to wait 3 weeks this time (after the 2nd surgery--flipped port). I have a fluid filled sack still around the incision area, which I am afraid will cause problems like last time and I do not want to take any chances!!!

Does anybody know, if my port was to flip again, would they do surgery again? or would I just be up the creek?

I just couldn't see myself asking Dr. Ortiz how long I had to wait before I could have sex.

I did, however, see myself asking him to have DANCE with me :)

WillT :) Gotta love it :P

I asked Doctor Ortiz, and he said I should wait at least three days or a full week after surgery. But to be honest I'ts been two days since surgery, and I feel too sore to even consider any hanky panky :lb12:

Sorry, can't help you. I'm married now so I don't know.

LMAO!!!! Those are my sentiments exactly!!

Do we blame her ;)

Look at Anita's picture,,, No wonder Anita was all over Dr. Ortiz! She didn't want to let go. LOL