New Goal Dress

SO my current "progress dress" was an inch away from fully zipping up when I tried it on May 28th, I'm so tempted to see if it fits yet but I making myself wait, lol. Anyways I knew I was going to need a new goal dress so I went out and got one I thought was cute, and get this it's a size 6!! It's got a little bit of stretch to it so I can get it over my hips and thighs but it's streetwalker tight so consider yourself warned, lol. The zipper's got a long way to go on this one!!

In my last dress my goal was to get in it by my husband's birthday (July 4th) so I guess with this one I will aim for my birthday (October 17th) I am in a 12 right now so that's a pretty lofty aspiration but that's what goals are for right?

Here are the pics (I just finished working out when I took these so that's why I look so icky):

l_333c4c014e0cce1a161d62030ab2c0e8.jpg

l_cb11f1c68c86d4f190232f57b8ddc5da.jpg

l_f9a57b33e4613d4bba6ba86ffe33b657.jpg

l_64d7c0588b94ff6d5ed30df7b0041dac.jpg

l_686ff96a5eae0f38a487299caa1f9c3c.jpg

Michelle~

I love it when you post. I love read your accomplishments. You are doing so wonderful!!!!!!! And you look GREAT after exercising. I can't wait until you can wear that dress! Keep up the incredible work!

PS, how much are you exercising a week? What is your routine?

~dianna~

Oh man..I love that dress! It looks like it already fits you from the front! Amazing!!

You can do it, Michelle!!

That's awesome! I'm so inspired! =D>

A size 12 is the smallest size I've even fantasized about wearing in recent years - I can hardly get my mind around the idea of being a size 6! But I just might need to start thinking more about that idea... It'll be great to see you do it! :)

You Rock Michelle!! I would never buy a dress that was THAT much too small for me. I guess that's because in the past, I have often bought clothes that were too tight to wear, but just said to myself... that's okay.. when I lose 10 lbs they will fit perfectly. Well... they sit in my closet forever, and I never end up wearing them. As much as I am confident that this time I WILL SUCCEED, I don't think I'm ready to do just that yet. But when I do.. I will post a pic on here as well. Monday will be exactly one month from being banded. I'm going to get a new pic and put the comparison photo's here. Stay tuned all!

Guest sdejong

I absolutely love your posts :P .... You are so funny and such an inspiration... Not many people can put on something that is to small and show everyone... Thank you for being so honest and forthcoming.

Shy

Ok, Michelle, you have been inpiring me...heck, you have inspired all of us. We all love your goal pics/dresses and dang it, I am going to get me one now!!!! Mine and my husband's 5th anniversary is August 9th...we are going to Daytona Beach from the 3rd-7th, so I am going out to buy a dress...to wear there...a goal dress. I'll keep you informed!!

You always have the cutest dresses! You look great, I know you will have that dress zipped in no time.

Linda

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments, just a few additional responses:

Michelle~

I love it when you post. I love read your accomplishments. You are doing so wonderful!!!!!!! And you look GREAT after exercising. I can't wait until you can wear that dress! Keep up the incredible work!

PS, how much are you exercising a week? What is your routine?

~dianna~

Thanks Dianna, right now I am doing 2-3 days a week usually an exercise tape that runs 45-min to 1hr, I need to be doing more but I'm not super motivated lately for some reason... My husband says it's because I have gotten this far with just making changes in my diet so I don't feel exercise is needed but I know the smaller I get the more exercise I will need to do...

You Rock Michelle!! I would never buy a dress that was THAT much too small for me. I guess that's because in the past, I have often bought clothes that were too tight to wear, but just said to myself... that's okay.. when I lose 10 lbs they will fit perfectly. Well... they sit in my closet forever, and I never end up wearing them. As much as I am confident that this time I WILL SUCCEED, I don't think I'm ready to do just that yet. But when I do.. I will post a pic on here as well. Monday will be exactly one month from being banded. I'm going to get a new pic and put the comparison photo's here. Stay tuned all!

I can't believe you've been banded a month, it seems like yesterday!! I've got a wide range of sizes in my closet too it seems I have a TON of long pants in sizes 10-12 and just last night I was thinking that by the time pants weather rolls around in Las Vegas (usually around late October) none of those will fit so I'll have to have them tailored or just give them away, oh well there are worse problems to have... I totally think you need to do the same thing and buy a goal outfit and go for it, I think everyone does even if they don't post it really is the best way to stay motivated and see your results in front of your face!! DO IT NEETERS!

Ok, Michelle, you have been inpiring me...heck, you have inspired all of us. We all love your goal pics/dresses and dang it, I am going to get me one now!!!! Mine and my husband's 5th anniversary is August 9th...we are going to Daytona Beach from the 3rd-7th, so I am going out to buy a dress...to wear there...a goal dress. I'll keep you informed!!

You're doing great Misty, I think you're the closest to our 175lb goal for July 4th so I know when you set your mind to it you can do it! Can't wait to see your dress and pics!!

A 6?!?

I don't think I've ever been a 6 in my life! You go girl!

It's funny I don't actually recall ever being a 6 but you just have to think positively and adjust your thinking, it's so funny the last few times I have gone shopping I head right to the XL racks I guess my brain hasn't caught up with my body... The shirt in my avatar is a Medium, and 3-4 months ago I couldn't ever imagine being a medium yet here I am, the band is amazing if you work it and use it like you should. I watched your videos on You Tube and I can already see a huge difference in you so keep thinking positive and you'll be a 6 before you know it!!

The progress you have made is very inspiring. Keep up the good work! Both dresses are beautiful and you are so courageous to even think to pick up a size 6! LOL I am a 16 and can barely imagine being a 12. Congratulations on your progress.

Evette- Bring your dress to the lake and we can take some pictures of us in our goal dresses on YOUR birthday looking like stuffed sausages (or streetwalkers as I call it) and then we can take new pic on MY birthday in the same dresses looking slim and trim!

Michelle,

You look amazing! I have been working out with a trainer 2x a week and doing DVD cardio the other 3 days. I got my second fill and man can I feel it!!!! Soon I hope to post the same kind of pictures.

You truly are a great motivation for all of us!!!

Maytee =D>

Wow Kim you have come so far! I was amazed when I saw your before picture. You look wonderful (and alot younger too). Keep it up girl. Michelle you are amazing as always.

Cheryl

Stuffed sausages!!! I love it! Or a smokie in a hotdog bun! :girl_haha:

Evette- Bring your dress to the lake and we can take some pictures of us in our goal dresses on YOUR birthday looking like stuffed sausages (or streetwalkers as I call it) and then we can take new pic on MY birthday in the same dresses looking slim and trim!

Evette, have you seen this azz and thighs I got back there! You honestly think I would be able to get all that in a size 6??? LOL!

Girl I am right there with you I've got muscular thighs anyways (before you count all the fat on them) and a booty too...

Here's where I started, this is a side shot of me at 247:

med_gallery_11221_12_926207.jpg

But it seems like it really is shrinking:

med_gallery_11221_12_14686.jpg

My advice is to go to go small enough that you won't be in it for 2-3months that way it's not like you're an 18 now and you get a 16 that ends up fitting in 3 weeks!! Just go to a store like Ross that has cute and cheap dresses, grab some size 12's and some 10's a few 8's maybe even some 6's and try them all on, it really is super fun... lol You'll never know what might fit (at least fit well enough at this point to take some pics in) and then take some pics once a month on the same day (I use the 28th as that was when I was banded) and I promise you'll be amazed by the results !