New Pictures of Banded Siblings

hey everyone my sister and i both have bands. she had her surgery 4-07 and i had mine 11-07 but we can both see some great results as you can see by the pictures below. we both met for the first time in july of 2006. We were both adopted out and shared the same father with two different moms. but good news is we found each other and now we can encourage each other too.

TiffanyLuke2006.jpg

TiffanyLuke2008.jpg

hey everyone my sister and i both have bands. she had her surgery 4-07 and i had mine 11-07 but we can both see some great results as you can see by the pictures below. we both met for the first time in july of 2006. We were both adopted out and shared the same father with two different moms. but good news is we found each other and now we can encourage each other too.

TiffanyLuke2006.jpg

TiffanyLuke2008.jpg

OMG LUKE! What an amazing and happily ever after story. You both look fantastic. What an example you are for the people you meet and treat!

Luke,

First of all, are you married?? (just checking for our Neeters!).....

Second, you look great... okay, you look awesome! Great work.

Third, what a wonderful thing for you to be able to do - meet your sister after so many years. I'm so glad you found each other!

Thanks for sharing your photos and your story.

WOW!! What a beautiful story. I teared up some when I read how ya'll found each other. Both of you look amazingly wonderful!

WOW! That is all I can say is WOW ! The Power of the Band!!!