IM on the OTHER SIDEEEEE!! YAY

:rolleyes: Hey guys Im an official bandact now!! I just got thru les than an hour ago.. I am a little groggy but breathing at lest.. Surgery was a piece of cake... Well just ashot hello... They have Zebra's here... On Revelution Street.. LOL.. Ok gotta walk XO Lisa~ B)

:rolleyes: Hey guys Im an official bandact now!! I just got thru les than an hour ago.. I am a little groggy but breathing at lest.. Surgery was a piece of cake... Well just ashot hello... They have Zebra's here... On Revelution Street.. LOL.. Ok gotta walk XO Lisa~ B)

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

They are not zebra's, they are painted donkeys. A mexican cultural thing that dates back a hundred years.

=D> :lb24: :lb21: Congratulations!

What do you mean they aren't zebra's???? Come on now, don’t break a girls heart – I have a picture with one up on my mantel and I always tell people it’s a zebra!!

Lisa - Welcome to the banded side…May you have appropriate tightness and may you never suffer from heartburn or spew anything up at an inappropriate setting!

Have fun with the zebra's!

Lisa

Welcome to bandland :)

You're safer with a zebra in Tijuana than you are with a donkey ;)

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to bandland!!

I have plenty of jackas..... mmm.. er.. donkeys in my life. I will continue to believe they are zebras. You know, however, that you do have to watch out for jackasses in zebra's clothing.

I know those aren't really zebra"s down there. I was very out of it when I wrote that.. haha :wacko: I am home now,, I weight 7 lbs more then when I left.. I guess it is swelling aye? Have a fill already but then they took it out.. It was to make sure everything was good over the bypass.. I begged to have them keep it in.. but of course they wouldn't..Got my nails done too so I can type worth a crap. Shy and her sister Trish with her Mom are still down there, they are wonderful people. I am with you Paula I have a lot of Jackasses in my life but I keep believing they are Zebra"s. These guys tried to get me and my friend to come to a donkey show like who would want to see that???..

ALL THE DR'S down there are so cute. They were worth the trip in itself!!..Especially Dr. Acosta,, he floats my boat!!! Everything was great, everyone is wonderful. I made some good friends there. I bought a lot of stuff, huge sombrebro I wore across the border, my husband thought I was such and idiot whe he met up with me.

Thanks for all the well wishes See you later XOXO Lisa

PS. I came home to a kitchen full of home made broths chicken and beef, veggie all strained through cheese cloth and full of flavor, popcycles, fudge cycles (Sugar free), jello all thanks to my wonderful husband!!

PSS. Yes they still have the cows and the two headed one too that was my favorite,, it is ads to milk!

I know those aren't really zebra"s down there. I was very out of it when I wrote that.. haha :wacko: I am home now,, I weight 7 lbs more then when I left.. I guess it is swelling aye? Have a fill already but then they took it out.. It was to make sure everything was good over the bypass.. I begged to have them keep it in.. but of course they wouldn't..Got my nails done too so I can type worth a crap. Shy and her sister Trish with her Mom are still down there, they are wonderful people. I am with you Paula I have a lot of Jackasses in my life but I keep believing they are Zebra"s. These guys tried to get me and my friend to come to a donkey show like who would want to see that???..

ALL THE DR'S down there are so cute. They were worth the trip in itself!!..Especially Dr. Acosta,, he floats my boat!!! Everything was great, everyone is wonderful. I made some good friends there. I bought a lot of stuff, huge sombrebro I wore across the border, my husband thought I was such and idiot whe he met up with me.

Thanks for all the well wishes See you later XOXO Lisa

PS. I came home to a kitchen full of home made broths chicken and beef, veggie all strained through cheese cloth and full of flavor, popcycles, fudge cycles (Sugar free), jello all thanks to my wonderful husband!!

PSS. Yes they still have the cows and the two headed one too that was my favorite,, it is ads to milk!

What a wonderful husband you have!!!!

The cows are actually Bulls on Parade. They all stand for something and they are moved from town to town. Some of them are a little hard to figure out, but it is fun trying. DId you see the upside down one? That one is a converse sneaker. Did you see the clown one with the big red nose, that was so cute! Then they have one painted as an airplane with a cow and another bull as a passenger looking out the plane window. I took pictures of most of them, but something happened to my camera and they all look blue. I think the pink one is supposed to be a passport.

Did you get to see Dr. Martinez? I think he is the most handsome man I've ever seen! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Glad you are home safe and sound and doing well!!

yes Dr.Martinez was very handsome, but I fell for Dr. Acosta.. MMMMM. My friend was liking them all. Or course Dr. Ortiz is very handsome himself.

I didn't see all the bulls you saw.. I was fearing for my life in the taxi's.. I never was brave enough to try to cross the street by foot though. we stayed on the same side of the street and went to the merkato to shop, I bought Jamaica flowers (dry) to drink, it makes into a kool aid type drink after you boil it and add splenda. My friend that went is from Colima,MX and helped me shop. We got cookies and candy for the kids bought a pinanta or my little girl, than took a cab to R Street fro more shopping. Did you check out the hookers? I had a get time and can't wait to go back in 6 weeks. The fill part was really easy,, they did a test fill on me. so I am not scared at all. I am very tired and resting today but look forward life with the band... XO Lsa

No, where were the hookers? I don't think I ever saw any and I was there 3 times. I am not sure I have ever seen Dr. Acosta. Dr. So I very cute too, but too young for me, LOL!!

Yes there are hookers,, I took their pix.. They didn't care,, they were in front of a sleazy hotel far away from R Street and the Lucerne. We were on a quest to velvet paintings as a joke and ended up in some not so nice places..I don't remember what street they were on however.... I am so happy I am a little buised up.. but very happy I had this done.. Have a nice 4th everyone.. Thanks for the great thought.. I Love you all!! XO Lisa :rolleyes: