I did it.

Today I hit 25 pounds lost!!! Finally! :D You guys know that weight loss has been pretty slow for me, I thought I would never reach 25. YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So it is definately time for a party!!! :party2: :party::victory::party2: :party: :drinks: :victory::party: :drinks: :party::girl_drink4::victory: :party2: :dance3: :victory: :dance3: :dance4:

Way to Go, Lynn!!!! Your doing great! Don't let it get you down if the weight don't come off as fast as you think it should. everyone will lose at a different rate. Keep up the good work!

Kelly C

Today I hit 25 pounds lost!!! Finally! :D You guys know that weight loss has been pretty slow for me, I thought I would never reach 25. YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

So it is definately time for a party!!! :party2: :party::victory::party2: :party: :drinks: :victory::party: :drinks: :party::girl_drink4::victory: :party2: :dance3: :victory: :dance3: :dance4:

Way to go!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Cathy

Way to go Lynn!!! :D

You are doing awesome!

Time to do the Happy Dance!!!!

Thank you guys for all the support!!! :lb13: I don't know what I would have done without you guys and this forum, I would have never made it.

Today is actually my 3 month band anniversary, wow, it seems like I started this journey such a long time ago.......but 3 months is a relatively short period of time.

Do you guys feel like this too?

Hey Lynzz what a great milestone!! You did IT!!! Yes the time is going sort of quickly for me. I'll be flying off to have my first fill next week. I am not losing anymore since I started solids and it's sort of depressing but I've also not made the best choices. Anyway this is about you an dYOU DID IT!! WTG girl, Keep it up!!

I totally know what you mean about feeling like I was banded forever ago, it's been 4 months for me but it's hard for me to remember what I looked like back then or how terrible I used to feel about myself. That's why I'm glad I have photographic proof of how far I've come to remind me that this is a journey and we will all reach our goals eventually!

Congrats on losing 25lbs!!

Thank you guys for all the support!!! :lb13: I don't know what I would have done without you guys and this forum, I would have never made it.

Today is actually my 3 month band anniversary, wow, it seems like I started this journey such a long time ago.......but 3 months is a relatively short period of time.

Do you guys feel like this too?

I thought the first 3 weeks were an eternity while I was on the liquid diet. I am so glad that I am on the solid food stage.