Happy Day

So back in November I went into the gym that I had a membership to and had my body fat percentage checked. It was a whooping 44%. That was one of the reasons I looked into getting the lapband. Well since then I have been banded 3 months, working out on a regular basis and started biking/spinning. I went in today and had it retaken and I was pleasantly surprised with a percentage of 25.9!!!! I was so happy with that number and I am feeling GREAT!! :D

Just thought i would share my great news!!

Much love!!

Brook

Good job - way to go!!! :rolleyes:

That is so great! How do you like your spin class, I tried it once and they are tough! Keep up the good work.

Hey there!

The trainer at the club didn't say too much, she sees me working out a lot so I don't think that she was too surprised. She did tell me for my height that I am only 1.9% away from being in the "normal" range!!! WOW! I can finally be considered normal ;) As for the spinning class, I love it. It is very challenging but a great workout. You can also do that class at many levels. Once your butt recovers from the seat you will be wanting to go back for more!! :laugh4:

Hanging at home doing the Carlton!

Brook

Hey there!

The trainer at the club didn't say too much, she sees me working out a lot so I don't think that she was too surprised. She did tell me for my height that I am only 1.9% away from being in the "normal" range!!! WOW! I can finally be considered normal ;) As for the spinning class, I love it. It is very challenging but a great workout. You can also do that class at many levels. Once your butt recovers from the seat you will be wanting to go back for more!! :laugh4:

Hanging at home doing the Carlton!

Brook

Congratulations Brook! That is really quite an accomplishment! I took spinning classes about a year ago, and they are really the best workout for me. I will have to start over again to recondition my rear end, but I burned more calories in spinning class than any other workout I've done. Watch out for Race Day....it's a killer! :wacko:

• 1 month later...